I can't live in this country anymore

Discussion in 'General' started by ZihgZag, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Is this site The Real Costa Rica. Everything you want or need to know about Costa Rica pretty accurate in explaining life in Costa Rica?

2. #22 rugerss, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    stay out of canada we have enough lieberals :bolt:

3. As long as you have the funds for a year's life, bills etc, i'd make a go of it, if you like it and find a job all well and good, if not then you've not lost anything really.

As for the American political side of things, I don't really understand why so many, a good friend of mine included, dislike both Obama, and his policies. Yes, he seems to be more in favour of a left wing approach. However, judging the records of the previous administrations, it wouldn't seem to be that bad of an idea.

Healthcare is an issue that affects each and every one of us, and in order to pay for a system that is more equal to all, it must be paid for. It is as simple as that. I come from a society that has had a public healthcare system since the late 1940s, which although flawed by waiting times and the like means that serious operations are available to everyone, not just those with enough paper in their pockets.
    However, in France, where we do pay for doctors, medical procedures; the quality of service is of a better nature, obviously.

I'm not attempting to judge whether it is any better here or there, as I've visited but only as a tourist. Nor is it my place to do so. From my own experience of emigrating, it has made my life more interesting as a result.

4. There is no other country Id rather be

5. Come to Australia - we're way cooler :cool:

6. Most of you people who want to leave so bad have probably never traveled around the world. Things are not always what they seem people. Money is not something you get from a Monopoly Game, it has to be earned. Nothing is free....all the free healthcare, low taxes, clean air, smooth roads, cheap gas, electricity, on and on are just pipe dreams folks!! It doesn't exist anywhere except in your liberal minds. There is no utopia. Who is going to pay for what you want??? Get real, and I hope you find a job someday....or is that something else the government owes you after the education you plan to not pay for?

If you find a place to go...I'll buy the ticket...economy of course. If you want business class buy the ticket yourself.:confused:

7. Dude, get me on a plane that goes over a deserted island with fresh water, fruit, and trees.

I'll get the parachute myself.

That's Utopia.

8. 9) We got monkeys... what can I say, I dig monkeys

You had me sold already, then #9; Packing my bags to visit my cousins. :smoke:

9. I'v traveled a lot and Norway is truly a place i would love to be.

i would love to be successful in my home country though but that doesn't change the fact that norway is the best.

10. I could More than EASILY live off the land that surrounds....without any static. Private citizen nor L.E.O.

After saying that I'm kicking myself for not doing it already.....

11. Fuck yes. It will be the best decision you ever made, all excellent countries.
    Hope you can move soon. :hello:

12. I agree with you that this country is retarded but your reasons lead me to say "don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya"

13. Anyone ever think about fixing this country before you get on that plane to Utopia? VOTE CONGRESS OUT!!!! They're the bums who refuse to do what the people elect them to do...so vote them the FUCK OUT!!!

14. if you come to Canada make sure to stay out of an NDP "ruled" province, they seem to enjoy breaking the schools curriculum.

15. Use your right to bare arms IMO. Don't worry, assuming I don't go unexpectedly this country will be on it's way to being fixed by the time I die.

16. Why, you're pretty ignorant yourself aren't you?
    I'm not saying you should know about every country in the world, but before you discredit one, at least learn how to spell its name properly and get informed with the basics of its economy, instead of implying its some kind of third-world underdeveloped hell-hole.

17. I hate politics. :(
    So I'm leaving. :hide:

18. Either Im tripping or you wrote 10,000,000 blunts on a bench at a lake I just smoked at ?:eek: It was in black pen

19. The real thugz is the government, it don't matter if your independent, democratic or republican. - talib kweli
    And I have a family member who works for the gov and they say we need our military defenses for protection cause of what has already started....but why cant america just be like canada and be peaceful? is it because there will be no jobs for those who have already enlisted? can someone answer me this? :confused: