I can't live in this country anymore

Discussion in 'General' started by ZihgZag, Mar 4, 2011.

1. bitching,bitching,bitching, thats all i ever hear from the united states population.

why dont you be happy for once that you can walk down the streets without getting a bullet in the ass or starving to death in a country thats 1000 degrees.

i,for one,support the US government, i mean, hey, they try? they may have us in billions,maybe trillions of dollars in debt and also have us participating in wars every half decade, but we're still standing,driving down the road,stopping a fast food restraunts,smokig cigarettes,getting gas,and still able to rightly come out into the street and on a forum(such as this one) and be able to bitch about it without being executed,rightt?

theres always gonna be a downfall to anywhere you go, no matter where it is.
    so you might want to either kill yourself or just fucking deal with it, because it is what it is.

so why cant we just be happy with what we have?
    why cant we all just,get alongg?

why cant we be friends..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx0Shn5Hvpc]YouTube - Smash Mouth - Why Can't We Be Friends[/ame]

just sayin:rolleyes:

2. I think this explains the problem with America. The average American is, IN REALITY, too stupid to see past all the bullshit and realize what is happening. So even if 5 million people get wise and tell everyone and vote their asses off.... there are still 200 million Americans that will buy into the media and ruin it by voting the same corporate controlled thieves into office.

I'm kind of worried about finishing my degree in America nd then moving to Canada. Will a Canadian employer place any value in my American degree? I probably wouldn't. I don't go to class, don't unwrap a textbook, just show up and take tests/turn in assignments and I'm at the top of my class. I literally took the first test with only knowing the name of the college course and got a 98 and then a 99 on the next one. WTF???

3. I'd love to live in America but most people in States are rude to us Canadians for I dont know what reason they must be butt hurt over something.

they think we live in fucking IGLOOS or another question they ask is it cold..

Oh and shitty news is everywhere and so is Debt and everything you can't escape.

4. I hear ya man, it really is incredibly stupid. How bout that "bold and daring" Republican budget plan introduced the other week? Lets give tax cuts to the rich, because they need it the most, lets cut medicade and medicare because who the fuck needs that? Oh and lets not bother touching our military spending one bit....What are their fucking priorities, seriously?? Get rid of health care used for the most part by less fortunate people, give the rich tax breaks, and continue to spend assloads on defense. We live in a country in which the wealthiest 500 people make more than the bottom 40%!! Why the hell would you give those rich bastards tax cuts! How about we increase taxes on them and make plenty of money to help decrease the deficit.

5. No matter what country you live in there are going to be Pros and Cons. That's just the way things are. There's a lot of good to think about versus putting so much effort into the negatives

6. Exactly. I don't know what people in Canada pay in taxes. But here in the US I made 30k last year and payed... 5.4k in taxes. 18%... For that 18% I effectively got roads to drive on. NM the fact that I payed taxes on fuel and another 200$ tax to legally possess my vehicle. Then on top of that I had to pay 40$ to have it inspected and another 120$ to register it. So what did I get for my taxes, nothing. I looked into health insurance because believe it or not I have some health problems (FROM A FUKCING MORTAR I GOT HIT WITH IN IRAQ!!! Thats right, I'm a a fukcing combat vet with a fukcing purple heart) 800$ fukcing dollars a month??? And basically that would still leave me paying 40$ for a chiropractor visit and a couple thousand if I broke a bone. So I can either bankrupt myself trying to pay for healthcare or I can bankrupt myself if something happens to my health. I've tried the VA for healthcare but it takes months to get an appointment, and then they just brush you off anyways.

DO NOT get me started on government waste. After I got hurt my job in the military became supply (they had to keep me busy to stop me from complaining that the doctor told me he needed to see me 3 times a week and I literally got an appointment every 2 months. He told me, "It makes me sad to see how they abandon you guys") So the recession hit and I... was tasked with buying 8 huge flat screen tvs for our Battallion to watch the news on. YUP, recession hits so I buy fukcing 20,000$ dollars in tvs for 6 people to watch the news on.

7. Well, politically, it's not so great in Holland at the mo lately either. Okay, we still have coffeeshops and all that, but that's the liberal sugar-coated pill on the outside, that they only want to keep because it brings money into the country.... We have racist phobic Wilders holding our parliament hostage, killing all freedom and tolerance off that used to make us proud of our country... diminishing education and art funding, cutting into healthcare, messing with our freedom, regulating everything, surveillance everywhere... it doesn't take much to turn a little country into a police state and that's his and his party's aim... also, people will be stupid and vote for assholes EVERYWHERE; they think like it's betting on horses, they vote for who they think is going to win or who has the biggest mouth....