Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I cant keep weed for long

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jmantechno, Aug 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. So a couple of weeks ago i bought 6gs. which is a lot for me. i managed to smoke it all down in less than 4 days. I was baked every second for 4 days straight but once i was out I regretted it.

I talked to a heavy smoker friend of mine and he said he can make 2gs last him a while and he smokes day in and day out.

Am i just missing something?
    I need help conserving weed and being able to make it last.

2. Bro I smoke a half ounce of skunk a week sooo idk . You can substitute that skunk with whatever I have harvested and readily available right now it's skunk and hollands hope . But ye bro everyones different

3. Its all good. Guess ill just have to start buying ounces now that i have a steady job. Thanks for the advice

Sent from my VS501 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Appreciate the microdose more and bongs/blunts less. Conservation is a mentality like finances; making it last is all in your habit-forming daily routine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I think thats my problome. When I smoke i like to keep smoking so I dont come down. And only own a bubbler and a bowl so thats all i smoke out of for now.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You could try a weed vaporizer. Those have been shown to bring out more THC from the weed. It's quite a bit, actually. So you get higher and conserve more weed. Those things are pricy, though. To get a decent one, you should get at least one for around 100 dollars. 80 is the lowest I would go.

Some stronger weed could help as well. It's impossible to know exactly how strong it is without lab testing it, but you can ask someone you trust if they know where to get some strong stuff.

I haven't tried it out, but I heard that eating mango about an hour before smoking makes you higher (which makes you use less weed). Something about the enzymes in the mango. Dark chocolate should help as well.

And tolerance is different from person to person. I just need one hit with a bong (probably 0.2 grams) and I am far gone. I'm high for a long time as well. 5 hours, at least. Though, I haven't been smoking for that long.
    So maybe you just have a high tolerance? Or maybe your friend has a low tolerance.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I was thinking about picking up a dab pen today. 1.2 g cartridge (92% THC) and battery for 50$ rather than buying flower.

Would this be better than just buying flower?

8. 6 grams in four days is not alot that's just over a gram a day IV smoked a quarter once in a day

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I must be a light weight. An ounce usually lasts me like 3 or 4 weeks. I usually smoke out of my bong or spoon pipe though.