I can't go on. Not like this.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ParanoidAtBest, Nov 17, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Devirginator"']

This place is deep eh? why so nice to a stranger?:confused:[/quote]

You might need help along the way one day and trust me when that day comes you will be just as grateful receiving it from a stranger.

2. #82 420rowdyguy, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    One Of The Greatest Speeches Ever Made Video

OP, clear your mind of any negative thoughts, clear your body from negative energy, take a deep breath, while exhaling tell your self "the clouds may be over me now, but the sun always breaks through" then watch the video in the link.

I have contemplated suicide many times also, I am also in a position just like yours, but i have given up on making friends and meeting people,

Every single day for the last year or two, I do the exact same thing everyday, do my shit at school, come home, smoke, play video games, surf the city and wish I had my old life back, the life I left behind when my family moved here.

I have not hungout with a single person for over a year.... Nor have I left the house to do something, anything!(except bike, and visit my (stolen) grow)

my life is pathetic, but I know one day it will get better, I know this because it happens all around us

Your mad one second then someone says something that cheers you up or makes you laugh, in the blink of an eye your life has been turned around, not in a huge way but in a way that makes a difference, everyday all around the world this is happening, it's only a matter of time till it hits your life and turns it around.

3. I read your story...u didnt finish...it would help us understand better if u told us what you were blamed for that makes you worry so much about getting beat up
    P&P

4. I will do that, man.

KrYpToH:

I got blamed for talking shit about a football palyer who died. I'm an easy victim. [I didn't.]

5. I feel the same way. I have a girlfriend and some friends but they dont mean anything to me. Idk why

6. Because you don't let them mean anything to you. I think they do mean something to you, but that you just think they'll leave you.. like every one else. :(

7. I've been in a similar mindset. I found a therapist who doesn't use the tactics of a typical psychiatrist, but one who focuses on lifestyle changes and accepting who you truly are.

My only advice to you is to seek out a similar person, someone who you can talk to about anything without being worried about him mocking you or thinking differently of you.

And please dont get on anti depressants. Mary Jane is the worlds best medicine for almost anything

Stay positive my friend

8. I smoke weed when I can, but my friend rarely ever answers the phone anymore. It sucks. Also, my self-therapy at the moment is writing my memoir, in fact, I just updated it. But, a therapist would be enjoyable. I'm in a court ordered anger management class with a few other dudes at the moment. I have to do twenty-eight hours and it's an hour a week. 20$ a class. Yikes. :eek:

9. I know. Its hard. But, if you want to make friends, keep a positive attitude. No one like to heard of all your problems when you just meet them :p

10. I don't lay all my problems on people I just meet. I tend to keep them to myself. x___xU

11. I understand what you're going through I was there not even a month ago, focus on good and good will happen, focus on bad and that's all you see. Take this time to get to know yourself and be happy by yourself happy draws people in and keeps them in. Bad things may be everywhere but when you can learn to appreciate things as and for what they are you'll start to draw positive.

12. This is going to sound harsh, but maybe it will knock some sense into you.

Stop crying and telling yourself that you're worthless. What the FUCK is that going to help?

Drop the sappy little memoirs blog. You're what, 18 according to your profile? The fuck are you writing a memoir for? It's all sad and sappy, and it's not going to help you get any happier...

You're fucking 18, of course your life sucks, mine did too. It only gets worse from there, as responsibility kicks in. Continually telling yourself you're worthless isn't going to help you. Push through 'growing up' and you'll find what you want in life.

13. That's so true, man. I focus on nothing but the negative and that's all I get. I mean, in my opinion it's understandable, you know, for me to see nothing but negativity.

No offence, dude, but it HAS allowed me to be happier. It's therapy, man, and people enjoy reading it.. I don't understand how that is negative whatsoever? You seem to be typing in anger.. That's not good, man. So, life is SUPPOSED to suck? Is that what you're telling me? I don't buy that, man. Not at all. There are people who have everything they could ever want and are somehow still miserable. If I had everything I ever wanted, I would be eternally grateful.

14. Typing out of anger? Shit, what the hell would I be angry at? You're some random on a forum full of people who irritate me for the most part. I was just trying to help you by smacking you in the face with that.

I'm not saying life is supposed to be miserable. I'm just saying, you will, as did I, certainly find shit that will make you want to pull your hair out. ESPECIALLY in the age of transitioning from high-school to real life.

Whatever though man, you do you.

15. Are you for real? Life starts getting better at 18. You are now your own man, entitled to the maximum freedoms and rights that are allowed and responsible for all your own actions. That's a pretty good deal, from my point of view.

16. Yeah, but don't forget the fine print of that deal...

College (if you take it seriously), a pain in the ass 'more than part time job', than finding a career that will support you and whoever you decide to become aquatinted with. Car insurance, phone bills, school payments, etc. Did I forget to mention that hundred thousands upon hundred thousands of dollars it costs if you decide to have a kid?

As Andrew Jackson Jihad put it, "Growing up.... Really fucking sucks..."

Granted, I'm only 21, but that pretty much sums it up from what I've seen.

Pretty horrible deal to me...

17. But you have the freedom to go to college, freedom to get a job simply to support yourself. You also have the freedom to live with a group of your close friends and each pay a small share of the rent or mortgage. And society as a whole has pretty much accepted that having children is way too much for some people, shown by dropping birthrates in many places worldwide.

My point is, all these common images shown on TV, the single man working 4 jobs for just enough to pay the light bill, it doesn't have to be like that. There are many many alternatives if you're creative enough or simply don't take your life advice from common stereotypes.

Life in America is quite easy, and even in this recession, almost all of our country still has a place to live and food, so it could be a LOT worse.

18. In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

but seriously you only get 1 shot at life so DONT end it.

19. Yeah, but when you're in a black abyss like OP, it's going to be hard. He's not making anything easy on himself, and he's got to prepare for it to get serious. That's all I was getting at...

20. You should throw everything away, move to a new country or state and start all over!