I can't go on. Not like this.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ParanoidAtBest, Nov 17, 2011.

1. We all feel that way at one time or another. I mean literally every person on earth. It is a very logical truth-based existence.
    But, you're alive now; and you can be sure of that because you can think and you can feel. And because you're alive why end that? Unnatural is what suicide is.
    I don't know if there is a greater purpose and I would in fact argue against it but, I can say for a fact that there is good to be experienced, you just need to experience it to know that it is real.
    Without a fear of sounding cliche is a lot about how you look at it. Life is suffering I agree with you but since you are going down anyway might as well make it great? Embrace the suffering and you might actually have a good time oddly enough.

I wrote this out because I care and because people care. Maybe I wrote it out for my own pleasure of helping others? Fuck if I know, people are real. Live with it and own it

2. Fuck. My girl tried to kill herself before we met. All of us sound way too similar....

3. I love the Buddhist philosophy. But I'm not sure what to say to what you said.. just that I appreciate it. :)

Yeah, we do, wasted. :wave:

4. Have you tried jobs? Im only 19 too, VERY similar position, ive had barely any jobs and it grinds on me way too much sitting about being negative.

Im not saying this to you, but this is something i use when i realise something needs doing and im holding back:

STOP FUCKING FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF. SIT AROUND AND THINK ABOUT HOW SHIT THE WORLD AND HOW SHIT YOU ARE. GO AND FUCKING TRY AT LEAST. IF YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL TRY AND FAIL AND BE BACK IN THE SAME PLACE YOU ARE NOW.

I literally stand infront of the mirror chanting that shit^!

5. We're all fucking people. We are all the same. Take pride and do what you do

6. I wonder if that would work..

7. #27 Skeptix, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    zzzzz

8. i'd take a break from the bud... let your brain recover a little :eek:

i felt like a robot after toking for a while, i honestly think it messed with your head. i havent smoked in about 2 months now and im startin to feel normal again.

best of luck pal

9. >Worst case scenario, you'll have money for weed.

Yeah. That's about all I'd spend it on. Oh, and cigarettes and food.

I smoked for the first time in months for a few days this week. I got really high. Cannabis helps me. :/

10. Reading the memoirs by the way, might as well make use of my insomnia!

11. [quote name='"greenbrad420"']

He did just tell you about it, :laughing:

Any more info, school, job? What's your day like?[/quote]

It wa okay smoked down some bomb skywalker but now burning out but too early to hit the sack
    What about you how did today treat you?

12. I sent you a message. People put on shells you think you're alone but soooo does everyone else. It may not appear that way and obviously some people are enjoying this particular moment in their life more than you but it is all based on time; things change indefinitely.

13. Thank you. To both of you. I really do appreciate it. I'd give you both +rep, but I can't anymore today. D: Also, thewastedyouth, tell me what you think when done.

14. I'm reading it, and I was wondering if I missed something or did you not ever mention what the rumor was? If you didn't can you tell me what it was?

15. Haha, we arent talking to you for the rep man!

Ill let you know what i think :)

16. like it or not alone is something you'll be a lot in life. which is why you have to come to love yourself for who you are .

17. I used to feel this way. Exactly how you feel. It sucked. It was by far the worst time of my life. Eventually it came to an end. I couldnt and still cant pinpoint the exact moment when things started improving but they did and thats all that matters. Just keep going man. Id smoke a bowl in your favor but i cant :/

If you ever need to talk or need anything please pm me and ill do my best to help you out or just talk. Dont hesitate.

18. Im gunna read the rest of the memoir another time before i tell you what i think.

Its 4:30am where i am so i should probably sleep!

19. It's mentioned in there somewhere, I think. If it isn't, tell me, and I'll tell you or add it somehow.

Thanks, wasted. :)

DAVID: Heh. That's my name..Also, I agree with you..

Thank you so much, Mr. I will.

20. The way people are raised the past two generations are pretty much setting everybody up for shit like this. Shit like this goes on with more people than you think.

You're not alone.