I can't go on. Not like this.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ParanoidAtBest, Nov 17, 2011.

1. That's exactly what kind of meditation the book I have teaches. Mindful. The moment right now is me getting clean and cleaning my pets cage then doing lanundry! xD

2. See that's it! Awesome, keep that up. :hello:

3. You need to understand that your emotions - postive or negative are TEMPORARY. They're not everlasting. If you're not happy with how your life is or how it has turned out, take action and change it. Don't smoke weed to escape the world and reality, smoke it because it relaxes you.

4. Thanks man! :D

That's the exact reason I smoke. I smoke because it relaxes my body and mind. It hella relaxed my mind.

5. My point was clear: not to let the past destroy his future. Good advice I think.

6. I suppose, it may just be better to accept what's going on and stop trying. Perhaps your anguish comes from too much "Have too's".

Sometimes it's OK to accomplish nothing as it gives you room to accomplish something.

Fuck I'm high, I'm not even sure if this is making sense and my FUCKING CAT WON'T STOP MEEEOWING.. FUCK OFF!!!

Anyway, yes, like I was saying.. Stop trying, and just let shit be...

7. [quote name='"ParanoidAtBest"']As I'm writing this, I have a physical/emotional pain in my heart. Recently, I've felt like nothing but a robot. Sometimes I have the occasional bud to smoke to ease the pain, but I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know how to feel - Every ounce of motivation I get goes to trying to make friends over Facebook or trying to hang out with people or trying to get a girl, even if just to ease the pain of my reality even slightly. As I type this, I come to understanding how selfish writing this is, and it makes me feel even more like shit. I have no one to listen to my problems and stories who will truly care, no one to hold.. No one to smile with. I have this painting above me of this man - Just a man. He's surrounded by a row of trees to the left, and to the right of him. He's alone. So... alone. I love that painting. If I could draw, I would continue it, draw a picture of the Earth and as you zoomed out, there would be just a dot - The dot on that planet would be the man. Barely holding on.. I feel like I'm lost in a haze.

Just ranting. Any advice would be.. appreciated. Love you guys.

Stay high. :smoke:[/quote]

What's wrong man? You dont have to tell us personal stuff, but I wish we could help

8. Set yourself some goals - Even if it's just doing laudry, cleaning, exercising, go and buy some weed... live for the day. If being somewhat of a lone wolf is good with you, then it's all good (wow maybe that makes no sense but english isn't my first language). I can relate to your situation, and you know what I tell myself? Let times pass by, do what you gotta do (whatever it is) and it will all go well.
    I know a guy who was almost exactly like you. You know what he did? He bought a house, miles away from civilization. Now all he does is smoke, go out to buy food, walk in the woods near his house, fish in the lake right next to his house and enjoys life, because that's what he felt like doing. Do what you feel.

9. If I had a female by my side that would toke with me and shit, man, oh man, that would be perfect hahah. I often say I want to just buy an island totally away from everything and in a perfect location and the perfect size so waves and hurricanes and shit don't really affect it. That would be great. I could grow all my weed, raise Cows for milk and kill them for food, Not that many at a time though, grow any vegetables needed I don't like them though, get some good fruit trees, grow some tobacco and get the neccessary needed technology. Create electricity from coal, or windmill power :D DOn't really need a cell phone for real, but maybe get one just to keep in contact with people you wanna boat over to you every ocne in a while.. and build a giant wall all the way around the isalnd for security so you're not as vulnerable to threats of violence.. and just chill.

:smoke: I am high, oh and this song is awesome. Eyedea is the shit. :( Was.. the shit. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q87e6zNRJ3s]Eyedea - Even Shadows Have Shadows (HD Quality) - YouTube[/ame]

10. #211 richardblabla, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    Right I'm about 5 pages into this thread, just thought I'd post some inspirational quotes that I got off KratosGuide.com - a site run by a member here I think.

"I can control my thoughts as necessary; then how can I be troubled? What is outside my mind means nothing to it. Absorb that lesson and your feet stand firm."

"Nothing that goes on in anyone else’s mind can harm you. Nor can the shifts and changes in the world around you. – Then where is harm to be found? In your capacity to see it."

Of course I understand that you got jumped, and it wasn't merely thoughts you were trying to escape from, but yeah. Think I'm still a bit drunk from last night (think I punched someone? my knuckles grazed), so sorry if this doesnt make sense.

But yeah visit that site as well, ive read every article and theres some amazing stuff

The best lesson I think I can give you is to force yourself to go out, get a job or something.

I'm only a year older than you, but just the act of getting a job and having the social interaction with customers forced on you for a while really improved my social and conversational skills, which are applied in every aspect of life. So yeah, money was not the only benefit of having a job, just a shame I can't seem to get one now...

11. I've got the site tabbed.. Once I'm done replying I'm gonna give it a look, man. Well, I like that thought process but if everything is tangible(this is just my opinion), that means the fears are not just about what is going on in peoples minds. It's about the paranoia of danger, which makes the mind think it's not over-thinking it, that it is just highly aware of everything going on around it in any given moment. Does that make sense?

I think I need a job too, man. Considering what you just said.. I think the entire point would be force myself to have social interaction. After my first paycheck, I could get tons of weed, man! I need to try Psyclobin.. :smoke::smoke:

Smoke on, man. :smoke:

12. I don't have time to read your memoir now, but I will tonight. I can usually shed some positive light on a shady situation, been through some shiz myself. I'll see how I can help you out

13. That would be amazing, man! I'll be sure to update it before tonight rolls around.. I'll make sure it's a good read, too. :)

14. your memoir is long as shit haha, i didnt get to finish it, but i promise ill return to this soon

15. Imagine when it's a full book! I can't wait until that day haah. But thank for reading it! :hello::hello::hello: