i can't get to my own weed :(

Discussion in 'General' started by HollowedHero, Jun 10, 2007.

1. okay, i keep my weed and pipe i my gibson sg guitar case. it has a combination lock on it. and up till last night, the combination worked fine. now the combination won't open the lock and i have no idea why. how can i get to my stuff? thanks for any replies.

2. Cut the lock

3. but its a friggen expensive case i am guessing...and without the lock, its just a case.... pick it... and possibly next time,dont lock it? i hide mine in my case unlocked, no1 else uses it and im the only guitar player in my house so its koo!

4. take a sledgehammer and start swinging

5. well I am assuming the combination lock is not part of the case.

6. I'm assuming its a 4 number combination, well that's only what...10000 possible different combinations? If you wan't your weed that bad; you best start now!

Hah, but seriously it could be done within a few hours.

7. Go to a locksmith since cutting or breaking is out the question,I dont know,you shoulda wrote it down or better yet use the same numbers all the time.

8. i think he is saying the lock is fucked? sounds like he's been using same combo and it just doesnt work no more for some reason...well if the lock is not a part of the case and is in fact broken...then brake it some more? and replace it.

9. hey everyone. unfortunately, the lock is part of the case. and i know exactly what the combination used to be. it worked since i got the case like 4 years ago. it just stopped working last night. may be jammed, not sure. i will try to get the lock off somehow. any other ideas are appreciated.

10. HAHAHAHA.
    Just brake the fucking lock and replace it, or forget about it.

11. try to work the combination while pulling on the shackle part of the lock.

12. cut through the case if you're desprate enough.

13. What kind of combination lock is it? Do you have to line up numbers in a row? That's easy. Just slowly turn the numbers until you feel it click/give, then do the same thing for each of the numbers. Eventually you'll get the code.

14. go to a place to get it unlocked then when the guy opens it grab the case n run away with ur stash

15. WAIT!

I've got it....

Open Sesame!

:p

16. Dude, I have a Gibson SG and my guitar case lock broke like a year after I bought the guitar. I just smashed it off. The case still works fine.

17. Pick the lock man.
    It's simple.
    If you don't know how, use a search engine to find out.

Hope it all works out for you.
    :smoking:

18. i got it open everyone. just had to unscew some bolts. thanks for all the replies.