Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i can't get high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by graycat, Jul 26, 2003.

1. I've tried smoking marijuana almost 10 times and never once did I feel anything. Plenty of smoke gets in my lungs and i hold it there, but nothing happens. Everyone i'm with feels it instantly, so I know I have good stuff. I keep trying and hoping....

Has anyone ever heard of this happenning?

2. Dude i think you may be getting ripped off it could be tea or some kind of herb smoke with an expeirenced smoker out a bong a couple times.

3. I was with very experienced smokers each time and I used a pipe and a bong. It was good stuff each time, but it had no effect on me. : (

4. Smoke a shit load of it and keep on smoking. It also always takes people a while to get high.

5. i donno whats wrong with you, maybe it just dont take with you. Some pills dont work on me. hmm

6. it took me awhile to get high too just keep with it its worth it

7. Take a break, sounds like you need one.

8. how any hits do you take, how long do you hold em, mabey if your only taking like 1 or two, i dont think you would, if youve never gotten high b4, but i did my first time so i wouldnt know what thats like

9. my guess is you're probably hitting the pipe/bong wrong. This is the way for a correct hit that'll get u completely fucked...

1) Put mouth on pipe

2) Light pipe

3) Breath in

4) Remove mouth from pipe

5) Take another inhale of fresh air

6) Swallow

7) Hold in for as long as possible

8) Blow out smoke and cough if nessesary

If this doesnt work, dont be discouraged it took me like the first 20 times until i got high... u'll love it, it'll prolly be worth it.

10. roflmao...oh, there should be a manual for the newbie smoker...

11. I've read that like "everyone's different, there ARE people out there who simply can't get high cause of their physical make up".. So.. I dunno. Sucks to be you. I've also read about people that smoke, then quit for a while, then smoke again and they can't get high. Man I hope that doesn't happen to me.

12. yea, theres a big difference between being high, stoned, and being fucked up

High- calmed down, definitely feeling something but still able to control yourself

Stoned- Can hardly moved, laughing histerically at times, in a blur but perhaps in deep thought at the same time.

Fucked up- Very hyper, can hardly control yourself, forgetting things left and right but feeling incredibly good, as if you are able to do anything.

Personally, i like being stoned the best.

13. hahahahhahahha he called it marijuana AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

14. Don't buy it if you can't get high.

Take two years to grow up some then try again may work.

15. sucks to be u

16. Maybe you have no brain... or no lungs

17. maybe smoke by your self... dont eatany sugars... any mental probs... could be the people around you ...try drinking some booze with it... or HELL who knows ....

good luck