Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can't get high.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by justwanttofeelhigh, Aug 13, 2016.

1. I started smoking about a year and a half ago, but I have yet to feel anything from it. My first time I had smoked the most out of all my friends but it didn't get me high, though I didn't think twice about it because I had heard sometimes people don't feel high for a few tries. So I tried again. And again. Fast forward a year, and I have tried joints, blunts, bongs, gravity bongs, and bowl after bowl of many different strains, but still no high. I know that I'm not inhaling wrong because my friends make sure I'm doing it right every time, but after 40+ attempts I still don't get high. My eyes don't get red, sometimes my mouth gets dry but I still feel completely normal. So this past weekend my buddy picked up some weed infused cookies. They were about 50mg each, so each of my friends ate half of one and were stoned after an hour or so, but I ate 2 and felt nothing, so after a couple hours I ate a third. But even 150mg worth of cookies and I felt nothing at all. Am I immune to marijuana?? Please offer any suggestions, thanks guys.

2. Try a waterfall bong

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah this is the hardest hitting toking device I can think of as well. It literally forces the smoke into your lungs, and A LOT of it.

4. You may just be expecting too much

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Why don't you just stop trying to get high?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I must say your username made me laugh.

7. Great username. And like he said, I'm also confused why you keep trying. I don't even see why you'd try a second time if it did nothing for you. It's just another expense that you don't need.

Oh, and you tried something multiple times expecting a different result. Are you insane!?