Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i cant get high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stonerchick1990, Jul 30, 2012.

1. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']
    i get nice weed now but it took me years to find a good dealer wouldnt touch anthing but the best:)
    how does it work over there though im going with friends in december wana know how to get a bag! in spain i just ask the reps outside the bars i can usually spot the type, would this work in america?[/quote]

yup. approach people Who look like they smoke, chances are itll come through for you quickly enough if youre in a city. Just make sure youre with people to be safe

2. Lol they already came once...ever heard of the Potato Famine? :p

3. [quote name='"Streetsaint"']

Lol they already came once...ever heard of the Potato Famine? :p[/quote]

but their accents are gone :/

4. Take a T break...it sounds like you really need one.

5. The government secretly switched off your cannabinoid receptors so they can gain back control over your mind.

6. fuckin government

7. ah dont bring the famine up twas a terrible auld time for the irish :p

8. Listen to Slayer.

9. Switch smoking methods. Get a bong or bubbler and get better weed. This always helps me when i'm having this problem.

10. What strains did you smoke in Amsterdam? Because the top shelf stuff should put the most experienced smoker on their ass. The Hazes out there are amazing highs. Particularly Amnesia haze. I recently got back from a trip there.

I also used to live in Ireland and know that the bud quality is not great there...

I'm not sure. Maybe you need a long tolerance break.

11. tried them all mostly stuck to amnesia and cheese as there my favourite at home too but i tried a bag or two of all of the strongest ones i was there for 6 days so had plenty of time to sample everything didnt bother with the weaker stiff cos i know they wont do anything for me! you can get nice bud in ireland just can take a long time to find a good dealer, have to work ur way up tru all the crappy ones first took me ages but i have one now and he never lets me down thank god, i have a really bad back with severe sciatica down my leg so its a case of having to have it otherwise im in serious pain:devious: so beraks arent an option for me im afraid

12. Don't listen to Slayer.

13. switch to oil.

14. Smoke butane honey oil out a bong and see what that does for you. When's the last time you've had sex? Definitely helps reset my cannabinoid receptors.

15. are u havin a laugh? its not form a lack of sex, i can say that for definite! iv ever tried oil maybe il give that a go

16. goddamn irish, they ruined ireland. change your smoking methods, also if u just got back from Amsterdamn chances are the quality of weed ur smokin at home is a lot less potent in comparison.

17. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']
    id rather stick it in my eyes[/quote]

Lol i dont believe u

18. Use different methods to smoke if you don't want to take a t break.

19. what the fuck??!