Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can't get high anymore. help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankKushKing, Jul 12, 2016.

1. #1 DankKushKing, Jul 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    Hey guys i need help, i started smoking weed about 4 months ago and began to smoke daily about 2 months ago, smoking around 1-2g a day and it was awesome. However, until about 2-3 weeks ago i realised ia m just not getting high and i hope that someone can help me out here. I live in the UK so I don't get a big choice in the different strains of weed i can get (usually Lemon Haze) but its usually some decent shit.

I mostly smoke out of my water bong and i don't see why i am just not getting blazed. For example, if i was to smoke a joint or a couple bowls i just wouldn't feel stoned. However, i am currently trying to have a 1 week tolerance break but i am not even a day in and im still finding it pretty hard to stay away from Mary for that long. If anyone have some advice it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Try some wax :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. If i could i would but at the moment im restricted to just the flower

4. consume more less frequently

• Like Like x 1
  5. I recommend taking a break from smoking, make some butter and switch to edibles for a couple weeks. I find the high very different and it's nice to give the old lungs a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. you're just being lazy. change your smoking environment and appreciate the herb, not your greed.

7. Just google "I can't get high anymore" and you'll find a billion answers :)

Tips for your tbreak:

Distract yourself throughout the day. Anything like a hobbie or a new video game.. Whatever works for you.

Exercise. You'll get tired and you won't feel the painful insomnia that usually accompanies withdrawals.

After 3-4 days you should feel a lot more "normal" without weed.

• Like Like x 3
  8. After 4 months you're not getting high anymore sucks to be you.After 21 years of every day smoking I still get high every time.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Tolerance break. Take a month off and don't smoke so much or so often. Smoke one day and quit for 2 days. Smoke another day quit for 2 days and keep doing that for a week and then the next week take a week off and repeat the cycle. Therefore your tolerance stays very low, you also save on herb and money, and you appreciate the herb a lot more. Its all a win win situation. On day 36 and smoking tomorrow, I can't wait. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. just keep smoking and wait for the day to end, then go to bed, wake up, dont eat breakfast, do your morning routine, then smoke. you should get high now.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Take a tolerance break bro stop smoking for like a week or 2 and you shoukd be ablle to get high asf after that every now n then take a tolerance break and you should be good

• Like Like x 1
  12. I hate building up a tolerance like you've described. You can EASILY make some edibles if you got bud man. Look up weedibles by vice on youtube. But as for the cant get high part take 3-4 days off. Have a wake n bake sesh and as said above stop for a day or more. Appreciate the bud and remember it can wait for a couple of days for a better high :) toke on!

13. Blasted buds... its common where I am. Need to keep an eye on what your buying.
    No weed does nothing.

14. Strain fatigue?