I can't get her to go down?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ghetto blaster, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Hot water and soap

2. I lol'd at the title :D

If she doesn't want to, respect her decision, end of.

3. To the op.. Just curious but do you shave? if you dont then that could be why she dosnt wanna suck on ur hairy peepee

4. I keep it nice man, haha.

5. HAHAHAHA! Literally just laughed out loud.

6. lmao! hairy peepee. I loves it. Lol'd.

But to answer the OP's question, she probably just doesn't like giving head or feels insecure about going down on you, because she's afraid she'll be bad at it. The latter would be my personal reason for not doing it, cause I get self conscious about my performance :-[

7. If you wanna get a girl to go down on you, ya gotta be havin' your lil package smellin' all nice and fresh not like a fuckin' smelly shark infested ocean that no one wantz to jump in

8. Wtf, haha. I keep my john clean.:D

9. I didn't mean you I just meant in general

10. I refuse to date a girl who won't give head. It's completely beyond me.

What are you, 12?

Get with the times, ladies.

11. #32 Diceman, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2009
    She would have to be somethin really special for me to tolerate no head...it's just not really an option. Even then I would never stop trying..

Kinda like with buyin a car..I always want 4 wheels..no exceptions.

And I go down so it's not like I'm being a hypocrite.

12. After work I equate mine to a "smellin like a half dead horse cock" lol

13. just tell her straight up that if you dont get head, then she doesnt get none

14. No head is a deal breaker for me.

Sorry ladies, it's a must.

15. #36 Starburst, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009
    I think you need to consider how serious you are about this chick.

If you guys have something real, then it shouldn't be about keeping tabs and making sure every single sexual favor you ever do for her is returned. It's not, "I go down, you do down, I cheat, you cheat." That's a shit way to run a serious relationship. :O

First time I gave head, I expected to love it, because a guy getting excited really turns me on, but as it turns out, balls taste like, well, sweaty balls, I have a retardedly sensitive gag reflex, and the sight/smell/feel of cum actually makes me nauseous. I'm just not a good candidate to give head. (By God, I still try, and my boyfriend still enjoys himself, but I have a real hard time finding anything enjoyable about it.)

I'm not a queasy person, and I'll try ridiculous things, but head just isn't a good fit for me. You may want to consider that your chick is similar. If you actually feel something for her, it's worth talking about. I'm sure, unless she has some crazy past trauma involving blowjobs, you can talk her into giving it a try, but if you do, let her be in control. I'm sure your enthusiasm is appreciated, but if it ends with her biting down in surprise when you thrust without warning, everyone loses.
    She owes it to you to try it, but if it absolutely doesn't work out for her, and you like her enough to deal with that, I suggest you just look into an alternative. Or threesomes with a girl who will give head. Either way, when you're having sexy tiem, both of you should be enjoying yourselves on some level.

(Also, I'm damn sure your girl likes the oral fine, don't worry about your performance there.)

16. You should just ask her how she feels about giving head, like this: "How do you feel about giving head?"

Really, it's easy. She probably figures you'll ask sooner or later anyway. You didn't mention how far you've gone physically but maybe (for whatever reason) she's never given head before or something and doesn't know what she's doing. Sometimes I'm weird about doing stuff I've never done before because it's embarrassing to have no clue lol.

17. You could be right about her not liking it but sometimes you have to ask for the favor to make it known that it's basically not appreciated that they're not returning the favor.
    Maybe she's never done it before either, or is afraid she'll be bad, or IS bad. So if you're close, try to make her feel more comfortable about it and she'll come around.

18. dump her asap

19. fail

:-:)(