I can't fucking stand the heat!

Discussion in 'General' started by ...Spliff!, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Ok, I live in BC a fairly moderate climate but this heat is just fucking me in the ass. For the last three days the temperatures have stayed around 32-36 degrees celcius (91-95 F) and it sucks! Im hot as hell, can't sleep at night without a fan and even then its just blowing around hot air.

I went to the beach today with some buddies, we smoked like 5 J's, fished a bit and swam in the lake. I don't reccomend mixing some dank Indica with swimming, im surprised I didn't drowned. Well I got home around 8 PM and I fell asleep almost right away, just woke up and now im fucking hot!

:mad:

2. Dude it was 100+ for like 1 1/2 weeks so quiet! hahaha

Why did you get reminded at 330 am?

3. That sucks. Over there is it humid like where its all sticky and shit or just hot?

4. Well fuck, im not sure I could stand that without a pool or AC. It's usually really sunny but there is usually a nice cool breeze but right now it's like a fucking oven... stale air and its just fucking hot!

5. i was in a suana once that was 160 degrees F... :p lol felt like i was dying and i couldnt brethe and i felt my life being sucked out of my skin so i left really quickly

6. don't worry, you'll be buried in snow and 20 below in 4 months

7. i could go for some heat maybe right now, fan's not even on for once in a month, but it's so cool compared to usual i don't like this feeling, makes me think like summer's already over or something

8. Yeah don'tw want to sound like a bitch but I have both conveniently available :D

9. It doesn't really snow in BC.

10. lol yeh . . . let's see, yesterday here in so cali it was . . . 110 farenheight . . . . . . yep.

11. Pfft, go to hell... :p

12. you serious? shit, i'm in vermont and we get covored. figured it was the same way all cross canada

13. YEah, it'll snow for a total of maybe 5-10 days during the winter and we probably won't get more than an inch or two in the Lower Mainland.

14. oh, yeah, cept this year, its:

December - April with constant 6+ inches, ussally upto 2 feet or more

snows a lot in Nov and some in May too

15. in palmdale and lancaster california its been 115 degrees all while raining and lighting

16. Yup, been like that here for the past fortnight, too. Very oppressive and tiring.

Who says it always rains in England?:D

I can't stand it; I feel the heat in the Winter, so this is just killing me. I haven't turned the fan off for weeks, and all the local hardware places are out of air conditioning units. I have taken to lying beneath the fan, reading. And trying not to move!