I can't find the beauty or "sacredness" in this herb.

Discussion in 'General' started by crisk21, Aug 7, 2011.

1. I think that you need to watch some philosophy documentaries. That really opened my mindset, which really helped me savor every moment of being high.

2. It seems like every other anti emetic drug I've ever used, only without the headaches and other negative side effects. My car is out in front of the house on blocks, apparently.:(

3. That's pretty emetic, fer sure. Better have some of the potion. Then you'll look at the bright side and discover that great gas mileage and money saved. Then you'll live happily ever after.

4. This post made me sad, your limiting yourself, it can only go as far as you let it/ want it to go.

5. you dont have to have a mind blowing experience or an epiphiny everytime you smoke.

6. Try different pieces, strains, settings, people, time of day. Or just don't partake in it if it isn't your cup of tea

7. Tell your mind what you want to do, it will happen as long is your dedicated, personally when i get high, i go play guitar, .. Listen to music, play xbox, stare at random objects for what feels like hours, then i eat some food,i can barely taste;

8. OP, if this is the case, then why does your signature say "weed enhanced my imagination"?

I don't get some divine feeling or anything incredibly "sacred" feeling when I get high. I just have fun and occasionally things are more insightful because, like your sig says, it plays with your imagination. That's all I need

9. Shit, i didnt see that, this thread doesnt make since now, since his sig was that