Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Cant find good weed. Please help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jenhibre_hash_schlacker, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

I have been smoking for about a year. I havent gotten around to smoking any other types of weed, other than purple kush, reggae, and "Blue Dream". unfortunatley, i have started to notice that i dont get as high as i used to. what are some other types of weed i can smoke, that will get me seriously couchlocked?

2. Brainfreeze indica. Or any indica domiant strain.

3. I think that taking a T break will do more for you than any new type can.  

4. u need somma dat Dankity Super Purp. only shit that gets me high

5. A sexy as fuck 50/50 hybrid.

6. Sounds to me like you need to take a tolerance break (T-break).  Give it two weeks.

7. Go for a indica strain because those will give you that heavy high feeling. Names for the most part can mean jack sh*t. Just look for trichomes(THC) and that is the best way to tell if you're getting good or bad weed.

8. I regularly take a break mostly do to money but even when money is not a concern I have taken up to a month off to regain the high I am looking for. these days its harder to take a break do to a back injury but if I am feeling well I still try to do at least a week clean every few months.

9. #9 Jenhibre_hash_schlacker, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
    [quote name="garrison68" post="18692033" timestamp="1379374302"]I think that taking a T break will do more for you than any new type can.[/quote] thanks guys. Ill try a T break, and some of the stuff you to,d me to try

10. 1. Chemdwag

2. White Russian

3.super silver have

4.white widow

These strains knock me on my every time no matter what .

11. Make some edibles.