Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I cant find a place to hotbox my car...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by assymcgee420, Jan 29, 2010.

1. every time i find a good hotbox spot, eventually some dude walks by and its kinda obvious me and the homies are stoned because we have red eyes, smoke in the car, and a bong in our hands... Where is the least suspectible place to hotbox my car?

2. hmm... you might have to go outside the city limits for this one, or the wrong side of the track were no body gives a crap

3. Honestly, don't even bother...Hot boxing doesn't do too much because all the smoke is exhaled and has barely any THC left in it since your lungs absorbed the majority.

4. or tint your windows

5. dont park anywhere unless you plan on taking like 30 seconds. cops stroll through parking lots looking for pot heads. best bet it driving at night or in a very concealed area where no one goes.

ive done it in my garage in my sisters car. dont know why but it was fun.

6. its more of just a place to smoke without getting caught, i would blaze in my house if my parents werent there :p

7. to be honest every body likes to hotbox at some point just to see all the smoke and make it so you cant see the pedals/feet or the dash

8. I would say it would be easier to not get caught if you had a couple blunts insted of a bong and just went on a nice L ride. That's what I always end up doing if I smoke in a car

9. man me and 3 other ppl hot boxed a closet one time. we got a electric matress pump and loaded a bowl in the air inlet and fillllllllled that closed with smoke. it made out lungs hurt, gave us a headace, and made out eyes burn like crazy. it's a good one time thing but thats about it. uses a lot of bud too. we were already buzzin on some white widow and we just loaded the pump up with some schwag.

10. Cool, reminds me of those smoke guns from cheech and chong.

11. keep driving around until you find some good spots, and always keep a few good spots on hand so you can change it up. Good spots are things like..

-out of the way parking lots not trafficked heavily by cops

-neighborhoods under construction that nobody lives in yet

-dead end roads with no houses on either side

Why are you bringing an entire bong with you? if you're going to be on the move a lot, consider investing in a nice spoon. Something that you can stash away ASAP or at least hide from their view if anyone does happen to see you. Oh, and if you're going to be there for a while, turn off your vehicle. It blends in more naturally.

Another tip: Dont let them sneak up on you, keep the music low and your eyes open. Seeing them before they see you can mean the difference between getting away and getting caught

I personally only hotbox my car at night, I feel like it gives me more protection. I can see cars further away, Nobody can see me against the shadows inside my vehicle, nobody can directly tell that it is full of smoke,and less people are out at night. During the day I am happy parking my car and treking into the woods if I absolutely cant smoke indoors.

12. If you live near parks or anything thats a good area to park. i live in BC so there is tons of places for me to go :p But it also depends what time of the day you guys are smoking. Maybe try to find a parking lot that is kinda in the middle of no where or some DL place to chill, goodluck :)

13. yeah we usually blaze at night but since i live in a big city (LA) its pretty hard to find a safe place with no people

14. hot boxing a car in a garage is probably your best bet. But if you cant do that you may want to use google maps to help you find a place. Me and my friends found this neighborhood that litterly is in 3 diffrent counties, it is not that big but it is just on the border of all. So no cops patroll it because they would have to go threw other counties to get to it. I mean i am sure 1 of the counties would respond if someone called but the chances of that are slim in this neighborhood.

15. I just do it in my driveway, but thats because its kind of far away from the road and my neighborhood is away from the main roads and unincorperated so no cops :D

For a while my friends and I would go to this dead end road with a vacant lot but one night we were blazed as fuck and there was a cop sitting there.

16. Pretty similar to my whole area except with townships. You go on one side of the highway mass cops, other side barely any.

As for the OP your best bet is to do some scouting around for a good spot. Back when my friends and I used to hotbox we would go into a subdivision which had no houses built in it yet and it was in the middle of nowhere really. So just do some looking around and you'll find something.

Be careful though, catching some kids hotboxing would be like a birthday to some cops!

17. get 5% tints all around ur whip... than u can burn anywhere, but roll with em down because you will get pulled if the tints are up

18. Garage or go to a motel parking lot or apartment parking lot or some kind of parking lot without a store near it.

19. Leave the bong at home. Bong + Car = Cops

Just read the through the Real Life Stories forum. Tons of folks getting busted with a bong in the car in there.

20. nothing better than a blunt ride..