Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I cant find a new seller. Please help.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by classactslacker, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Does anyone have any recommendations as to how to find a new dealer cause my 3 old dealers dont any more and i tried asking them if they know anyone else and they said, and also the school i am going to now cause i switch for my last year isnt that type of school and yet havent found a single person that actualy smokes.

2. Go to a fast food/grocery store parking lot on a Friday night. After the local high school gets out, even.

3. What I did was... ask every friend you have that you think would smoke, then ask if they know anybody. normally if you smoke with your friends, they know somebody else that can hook you up...

Make friends at the school that ""look and act like a stoner"", if you can tell a difference... im sure somebody there hast to smoke...

and if all that fails just go into a smokeshop, and ask the guys THAT ARE IN THERE BUYING BONGS AND WHATNOT, DONT ask the shopkeeper, unless they look like a complete stoner, or if they bring up the subject... Good luck!

4. If you still have connections to you're old school or old friends or anything try asking them, they can always hook you up im sure

5. here's what I did...

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/139132-how-find-pot-new-city.html

I read the stickied thread. Take a look there, all kinds of advice.

next time, try looking around first. Servers are expensive, and reposting the same information repeatedly, takes up space. try to be considerate, if server expenses get too high, who knows what could happen (gc quit, or make members pay, they're already asking for donations)

good luck finding a new connect.

6. I know i did see that forum already and i did read couple pages and they didnt really give me any new ideas and i dont want to read all of the pages

7. Go to a college campus, and ask someone that looks like they smoke.

8. Then that's your problem right there: you don't want it bad enough to work for it.

9. Just make a couple of new friends who went to the school before you did. They'll probably know some stoners in the school. Or ask seniors they always have the good stuff.