Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can't even tell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by soapmachine, Oct 9, 2011.

1. if I'm baked anymore. Am I permafried or is my weed just shitty?

2. Had that feeling from both, more often its from being permafried. Or you could just be smoking a strong Indica, kush maybe?

T break...its time. Every day makes a difference so even 2 or 3 is okay if your against it

3. Yeah man t break time.

4. I remember once after being completely baseline for a day I went to work and my "stutter vision" came back at least 75% of what it is when Im high. It lasted for a few hours, and then when I went home it stopped. The next day I was sitting at home watching some Boondock Saints when I have to go work for another hour or two. As soon as I get there my vision starts stuttering again.. I thought something was really wrong, but here it is a couple months later and Im fine.. Try a week long t break and if things dont get better just extend it until it goes away

5. Once you start feeling that way it means its time for a tbreak :wave:

Thats what I do whenever I start to get that feeling

6. I feel the same way. Me and a friend went through a half oz in about a week, we weren't getting nearly as high by the end. I think a month break should sort everything out

7. It'd be pretty hard going for a month but would be worth it :)