Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can't even get high anymore :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shadyonedeath, Nov 3, 2010.

1. I got the dankest Sour D i've ever seen and its not even getting me high. I have to take like 2 bowls full to get an hour high.

shits ridiculous...i took a week T break and didnt even notice a better high. I can't go 2 weeks if its just going to come back tolerant again :(

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIu1goYDLtY]YouTube - I Couldn't Get High- Slightly Stoopid[/ame]

3. you need a month off bro

trust me, after i started smoking alot, i noticed that i dont get that high anymore; only a buzz...

Take a week and a half off, or more if you can, and i assure you you wont regret it...

Plus it saves you bud, so it all works out :D:yay:

4. yo ive been smoking everyday for the past 3 years and 1 bowl of dank still gets me high for 3-4 hours so either...

1. your not smoking right
    2. you smoke 20 times a day
    3. its not sour D or even weed at all

5. dude you aint smokin the right weed then :smoke:

6. bull fcken shit im not. I smoke so much I cough flem up every morning....from MY LUNGS

7. I've smoked (on average) around 4 - 5 bowls of dank (with bouts of far far more) a day for about 3 - 5 years with fairly heavy, but less daily, use before that and I still get high as a kite off one waterfall rip if it is done correctly. I don't get as high as I used to or as high for as long but I think it is probably just the fact that you've grown so accustomed to it that you no longer "notice" the high anymore...

8. I agree with the first person, sometimes a week just isn't long enough. Especially for how much you reportedly smoke. Take a month off and you won't regret it. The first few days might be boring but it will pay off big time in the end.

9. YEAH WELL, I smoke SOOO much I cough up doobie roaches,

Just take time off, it's a long life you'll have heaps of time to smoke up.

10. thats from the mids. you dont smoke so much you cough when you wake up. get some good weed and youll get high after a bowl, i multiple times a day and everytime a bowl gets me good

11. ^ This.