Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i can't enjoy weed after a bad experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fruitsalad, Jul 19, 2011.

1. the first time i smoked alone i had "blue dream" and i got so freaked out and scared, it was awful. i was still scared 5 hours later

now i've been conditioned...i get nervous before i smoke and i feel like i can't enjoy it now...

what should i do

2. [​IMG]
    is a blue dream?

3. Oh i see, it's a strain.

4. u prolly smoked too much....ur first time getting high all u would need is a hit or two and u will be good......when u become more experienced THEN u can smoke ur brains out and be able to enjoy the trip....hope this helped...

5. You'll be fine, in a month or so you'll be wanting that feeling back. You got super high bro

6. Honestly, im so high, that the first time i read this, i thought you were talking about you having a nightmare after smoking and going to bed... I was confused with the comments, so i reread your post and understood it the second time. Fail. Oh, and youll get over soon. Prolly after a long tbreak.

7. i thought that too, she had a "blue dream" and started to panic, true that blue dreams are scary

8. You can get over conditioning.
    You've just gotta BELIEVEEEEEEEE ;)

You might have to work yourself into it.

9. just go easy next time, either smoke something less dank or start with a small amount. Take more if you want get higher.

10. I feel bad for the people who have bad highs. I've never had one, sure I've had major paranoia, but the high was still fun

11. I've smoked every day for over 2 years now and never had a problem. A few months ago I had a panic attack that scared the shit out of me, but I was really stressed and had high anxiety, so I vaped a good amount. It's all mental man, last night I shared a crip/kief/qwiso blunt with my gf, but after 1/2 way through I had to stop and chill myself out because I was space caked.

After 20 minutes I was good, so again it's mental

12. I've never had a bad high (I'm well more prone to anxiety and paranoia without weed tbh) and feel bad for people that do aswell.

As has been said though, don't have so much. Just hit it once or twice, wait about half an hour and see if you fancy another hit.