Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i can't eat meat while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Normally I love meat. When I'm high I guess I think about it too much and it just freaks/grosses me out. That steak that I normally love when I'm sober suddenly becomes really gross when I'm high. Does this happen to anyone else?

2. Lmao. Wtf. You're thinking to hard.

3. Nope...I'll eat anything when I'm high.:cool:

4. ...aaaaaaannnnnnyyyyything? ;):devious:

5. [quote name='"5cooby Doo"']

...aaaaaaannnnnnyyyyything? ;):devious:[/quote]

I'll take the steak

6. Lol no....no not at all..My testosterone doesn't allow such things.

7. Had a steak sandwhich last night at a pub after blazing and wow was it incredible!

8. I shit you not young sir, I was about to post the exact same thread. If I know the meat was raised and killed in neglect it can really put me off. Some people might say Im being a woman but no Im just not a cunt.

9. My gf loves meat while high

10. i'm eating aborted chicken fetuses and porcine carcass while reading this :smoke:

11. i had delicious sliced steak with mac and cheese with lettuce in a buttito .... i came

12. ur just getting high and overthinking and its freaking you out. dont do that and you should be fine.

13. Meat is fucking delicious, it's even better when you're high.

14. yeahhh thats pretty much exactly what happens. There was one time where I was eating lamb or something and there was a bone in the center. I ate all the lamb and there was just the bone on the plate. I stared at it for like a minute and thought to myself WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO? lol my mind is strange.

15. eeeexactly.

16. I've definately done near that exact thing, with pork. Thats crazy haha

17. Are you grossed out by the process of making the meat?

18. lmaoo