I can't drink at all.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dalton!, Jul 28, 2010.

1. I use to drink a lot, and didn't get sick. But I drank way to much and wound up waking up in a hospital one night, and getting arrested for public intox but being kicked out of jail and sent to a hospital to get my stomach pumped, I stopped drinking like I use to..

Now I drink like once every 2 months, but I get sick every time. Puke for hours. Happened last night, drank 2 drinks with about 3 shots each in them, felt fine and bought a gram from my neighbor, got a 3rd drink smoked some drank half of that drink and got sick.

Wasn't like I was just drunk or anything but my stomach can't do it, I don't know why. I ate befor and everything. People don't even want to drink with me cause I always get sick.

Might have to give up drinking and just smoke if this doesnt stop

2. nothing wrong with just smoking man!!

3. Whenever I drink then smoke I always end up feeling sick to my stomach, and I have a mighty sensitive stomach.

Maybe I'm a puss-cake, but I never put 3 shots in one drink. Perhaps try drinking beer and less liquor? Liquor practically liquefies my insides and forces them out of my mouth.

Good luck man, and worst case scenario: Smoke Herb only.

4. Could be that you're crossfading. I know I can't drink then smoke or else I'm in for a terrible night.

5. dont smoke when you drink.

i used to love smoking and drinking, but now every time i do it i feel really sick, and ive thrown up from it before.

only smoke, or only drink, and see if it helps.

6. #6 ChillinOutHeavy, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
    I'd much rather lose the capability to drink than smoke

7. If you drink a good amount of hard liquor and smoke up... just expect it because it's like this for a lot of people. Just have to slow it down or (my favorite here) smoke beforehand.

8. uhh you drank approx 7.5 shots of booze in big mixed drinks

thats a lot of booze
    and a lot of tootyfruity mixed drink type stuff (probably mostly shugar)

if you arent a heavy drinker
    or a big man

thats going to get most hammered and possibly sick

9. Everytime i mix bud and booze/beer i boot for hours. stick to just one

10. If I smoke before I drink I always end up only having a few beers and never end up getting drunk. I don't like to mix my high with alcohol.... unless I drink beforehand :D

11. Sorry to hear that man.

12. There's ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with not drinking, I had to quit ten years ago because of liver issues, if I kept drinking I was looking at liver disease and a very short life.

Alcohol is a toxin, your body cannot process it completely. You're better off without it.

13. Drink somethng else.

14. i can relate opie. not being able to drink a whole lot without puking sucks. last time i got drunk and puked was about 6 months ago. and now i cant hold down too much without puking :/

honestly, i just drink enough to get me good now. and i never mix smoking and drinking