I cant determine wat sex

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CrapsKing7^11, Mar 20, 2009.

1. People i cant find out wat sex my 2 plants are.The bigger one i think is male and the little one is female i think.The younger one has white hairs on it but its only on one part of the stock.The older one only has like dots that look like a realy tiny ball.I would take pics but the cam on my phone is crap.

Attached Files:

2. the older one with balls is a male kill it now and the other with hairs is female keep her keep light on 12 hours off in complete dark for 12 and it might bud

3. Little white hairs/fuzz on the stem means nothing. Check the sexing sticky thread. Tiny balls at the nodes are a sign of male preflower.

4. Balls are males. White hairs are females. Its really not that hard. Look around this site there is a guide on how to sex somewhere.

5. You need to be standing much further back when you take that picture... :rolleyes:

Sarcasm: we can't tell anything from those pics, you have to be in real close, zoomed in on 1-2 nodes. Some are telling you sex based on your description, for confirmation post better pics.

6. Youd better kill that male. before it tea bags the female

7. LOL - Subtle but true.

Look at the sexing sticky in the beginners forum and you will be straight. If the balls just showed up, you have plenty of time to get it out of there before the pollen sacks open. Get them out within 7 days of spotting them.

Food for thought, I have a thai sativa called Bhudda that showed balls first and then the pistils or hairs came a week later. This is a hermie and I just clip off the balls that come out once in a while.

8. i took that one out i only had 98 watts of 6500k CFL on both anyways.i had good pics of it when i pulled it but i just now broke my phone cuz IM SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS!!!!
    and i didnt send them to my email before i broke it SOB!

9. [quote name='CrapsKing7^11']I'll burn the FLAG tie behind my ride an let it DRAG patriot fools are FAGS-VIVA REVOLUTION!!!:devious:

I would love to introduce you to a knuckle sandwich, if you don't love America then move.

10. hahaha notice he never said he'd burn the 'american' flag

11. I was also noticing that little flag statement, and didn't find it amusing either. We may have some fucked up policies and idiots in government, but its still the best country in the world!! I'll give him the left after you give him the right! Some things aren't meant to be joked about.....

12. ya so just an fyi that's a lyric from imortal technique but it's all good

13. ya so just an fyi that's a lyric from imortal technique but it's all good still offensive

14. #14 Unknown Future, May 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2009

Fuck yeah! Immortal Technique is dope:D