Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can't decide

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by higherfire, Sep 16, 2012.

1. So the night is coming to a close and i just can't decide if i want to hit my vape again or roll up a nice juicy j joint

I do love getting that avp and stocking up, and j's do waste bud but there is just something smooth about hitting a joint

I can't decide so you guys do it for me

2. Smoke a bong

3. i have one but im not feeling that tonight

4. Smoke from a bong NOW!

5. vape until you have enough for an ABV joint

6. Can you do both? Whenever I think about hitting my vape, I realize it won't toast me up right, so I roll my j or pack my bong, then realize the vape will get me high with just a tiny bit more, so I do both. Or more than both.

7. Mmmmmm

Attached Files:

8. Bong . Or vape deff not j.

9. i already have well over that much avp saved up, prob close to 5gs

But i use the avp for edibles

10. @BlazingZombiess The picture in your sig is one of the coolest pictures i have seen in a while

11. I have done that before, it tastes like shit.

12. Personaly, i would recommend water filterd vape.

13. Vape will allow you to get higher with the same amount, so ..that

14. 5 against 5.
    It's on like donkey kong, fellas:devious:

Edit:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQxMYzjZ4Uo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQxMYzjZ4Uo[/ame]

15. when ur jonsen, thing to do is fire that bad boy with a torch man, ya need ta feel the heat, cough a few times then ull be good

16. damn 6 vs 6... this didn't help as much as i thought... I decided to roll a joint and pack a trench :yummy:

17. So much for polling lol

18. Vape. Always.

19. buy a trippy stick :D