I can't choose glasses

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Chenkes, Feb 26, 2016.

1. I always had such problem, that can't choose glasses. Usually it looks not beautifully, not naturally. It touched sunglasses.
    Now question in other... I choose glasses for sight. It it is difficult to pick up yet. What models can you advise, that will be looked at all: stylish, fashionable, beautiful?
    What glasses are carried by you?

2. What can you say about this???

3. You should get the thick black ones and a fitty cap; become a hipster. Conform to the masses.

4. what? i get glasses that dont look stupid but thats my only standard really, they are to improve vision or to block the sun, not to be stylish.

5. Firmoo has some nice stylish glasses that are decently priced. you have to send them your prescription info though.

I kind of want to order some even though I don't have vision problems.

6. #6 Marcher, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2017
    There can be such moment, that to glasses it is needed to get used. For surrounding it can look beautifully, and you dislike. Matter of habit. When I bought to my, then so it was. I chose among many models, took most classic, that not especially distinguished. I got used, now I like it, both: on beauty and on a comfort.

7. What do you think about metallic frames? is it a comfort, functional?

8. I like! I carry such frame now!