I cant believe this....

Discussion in 'General' started by Rampede, Apr 13, 2006.

1. Rampede, I'm not going to bust your chops man. I've had unprotected sex before beause I was horny, drunk or high or just whatever. It happens... It is dumb, everyone realizes that for many reasons not just kiddos... Busting your ass over this isn't going to make it any better. You are already going to learn your lesson.

I do not want children and if I were ever in a position were I had to choose, I do think my choice would be abortion. My husband and I have actually discussed it just in case it ever unexpectedly happened. We are on the same page. We take procautions and are careful but life likes to throw people curve balls out of the blue so we would be foolish to not have a game plan for something like this. I'm not trying to make anyone agree or disagree with my viewpoint. I'm just sharing it.

Whatever you and your gal do, I hope it is something that you can both agree on. Good luck.

2. DBW i love you!! You made my night! That is waht i wanted to hear...not that im a dumbass. DBW u are definately getttin some rep for that.

3. Actually, sexy itself can make a woman ovulate so there is no real set amount of time for a woman to be able to conceive. It can be from three days to pretty much anytime. Luck of the draw. Unless she follows a perfect menstrual cycle, which I doubt.

4. I hear you man! I had a really bad week last week. The last thing I want to do is come here and kick a fellow head while he's down. Regardless you're welcome and I genuinely do hope the best for you and yours. :smoke:

5. You didn't? Then what's this?

You want GC to support you and make you feel better about the HUGE mistake in judgement you made. Well, sorry that I can't seem to placate your need for comfort and support, but I can't sympathize with someone who's not paying attention to the lessons he should be learning in Life.

So, I'm curious... why would you get so pissed off at my post? Because it was straight and to the point? Because it made you feel like a child? Because it didn't give you that warm fuzzy feeling you were searching for? 19 isn't too young to become a father, but I think you are. Seriously, I hope this situation helps you to grow up before the baby arrives.

6. OMG dude, i got pissed at your post cus im already stressed bro, not tryin to be an ass. And yeah it was childish to fornicate without a rubber, and im not trying to blame other shit on it....i stated exactly waht happend that is it. I wouldn't make a good father cus i woudlnt have time to do anything.....work...yah know the story lol. ANd i still dont get how that is asking for a shoulder to cry on...seriously man...

7. Dude!!! everyone needs to leave this guy alone damnit!! Realize the situation he is in! It is from his own mistake and he knows it and has said it! right now he is in one of the worse places a 19 year old could be and will have a hard time ahead of him, he doesnt need you to come in here and give him more shit about how dumb he is blahh blahh.as DBW said he will be learning his lesson. I know a kid that had this happen to him except he was 18 and he is a great kid,not stupid at all everyone makes mistakes!!! just some have muuuch greater consequences. Rampede i wish you well and hope everything works out alright, as im sure you have a very hard time ahead of you.

8. man, rampede that sucks so much :( gah! only trying to have some fun. it is really lame how the consequences have to be so fucking enormous. there's a lot that can go wrong when you're fucking for reasons other than procreation, for you man all that could fuck up did fuck up. daamn. i really feel for you, man, in my opinion that's probably the worst thing that happen to someone our age. and having to go on living knowing that the fault is your own..no one did this fucked up thing to you, you two went and did it to yourselves. i wouldn't be posting about it, i would be bashing my head against some cement.. anyways, i hope this all works out beneficial for you, bro.

9. Raising a child is the purpose of your existance! Yeah its way too early, but if you can afford it, I say start a family. Of course, I'm going to tell you to do it the right way. That means some of the stuff that your parents did that really pissed you off, your going to have to do to your kids. That means not letting them smoke weed until they're ready.

Its all up to you dude, just do whatever you think is the most ethical and moral.

10. The "I'm only 19.... I'm too young to have a kid" part was the part I call the 'Poor Me Syndrome'. Follow that with the "GIVE ME LOVE GC!" and you have the classic "Poor Me... I Need Some Hugs" scenario... which is basically the same as asking for a shoulder to cry on.

And now is not the time for you to have the Poor Me's. It's time to be getting your head straight enough so that you can step into fatherhood with a more mature perspective. Start looking for ways to be a better parent than you were a teenager. You're going to become one whether or not you think you're too young. Face it and deal with it. Besides, Courtney's going to need all the support from you she can get. And you can't give her that support if all you're doing is worrying about yourself and how you're going to deal with all the stress. Just get out there and DO IT!

11. bullshit my son/daughter will be born with a silver pipe in her mouth with the stickiest of the ickies:devious:

12. Well all I can say is there is nothing you can do about it now. If she wants the baby she's gonna keep it with or without you.
    Get some balls and go with her to tell her mom.
    What pisses me off is with her age she'll be on medicaid now which will put her in the welfare system.She needs to finish school and welfare will make sure they get theirs from you as well so you better start lookin for a better job if you want to eat.
    You're gonna have to deal with it and that doesn't just mean 18 years.
    Look dude I'm not gonna crap on ya because you are having a kid, I had one out of wedlock myself. But I was 23 and had a job with insurance.
    You got alot of growing up to do and some prioritizing to get done.

13. Red flag in my mind. If your girl can't talk about birth control with whoever she needs to get it from, you shouldn't be having sex.

I don't like being this way to you in your situation, but if you can't handle some constructive criticism from a bunch of internerds, how the hell are you gonna be a dad? We're pointing these things out to help you so that you don't make the same mistakes in the future. Much like parents do. You'll understand that at some point. Hopefully soon.

14. come on, man. ram knows how much love there is at the city, he just wanted to vent and then feel warm inside after his fellow stoners shared some love and support for him.

and, he's only just found this out. i would be moping around, too. you wouldn't? not even the first couple of minutes after your girlfriend informed you that she was pregnant with your child?

15. Exactly, I love you GC!! lol, well...the thing is, i already did talk to her mom about it, her dad wants to kill me but i have beat his ass befor and he knows i wont think twice about doin it again...her mom just said it was stupid, but she hopes we learned from it. Wich, i tell yah what....i aint havin no more sex without rubbers....lol. And i already told court that, and she hates them and i told her im not doing it without them and well, i gave in. So i dont really know whether or not to think of this as a "miracle" or a complete and utter disaster, I know she will be needing support, and lots of it. And i will be by her side the whole time. She knows that too, atleast i didnt nock up sum hoe that i cant even see living with, i want to spend my life with court, honestly i really do. But that isnt an excuse to get a girl pregnant...damn..this sucks. All i habve to sahy is i definately learned...and delaWHERE, its cool, i understand where your coming from..and accept the constructive criticism, but when that guy called me dumb i got instapissed, im gonna crash cus i got school tomarrow...Peace city!

16. I didn't think to mention it before, but next time your girl is all wet and you don't have any protection, just eat her out, or finger her, or even both. Try to help her out without taking any major risks.

17. not sure if anyone said this yet, but in the US the age of consent is 16-21 & 18 and up

18. redzeppelin, it mostly depends on if you get caught or not. If a parent finds out and wants to make your life miserable, it would be statutory rape. When you fuck a minor, the words 'mutual consent' don't matter. They could press charges on you whenever they feel like it. Having the charges stick is a bird of another color, but still worth taking precautions. If no one really cares that you are diddling a minor, nothing will happen to you.

Fëanor, good call.

19. I've been in the same boat as you. Had sex with my girl without protection. She got pregnant, I was ready to step up to be a father. But she had a miscarriage at 3 months. It was a relieve yet really sad at the same time. We aren't together anymore, mainly because of the miscarriage. It fucked her head up, and I can imagine. Having your child die inside of you must be the worst feeling in the world. I still love her, but not the woman I need to be with at my current stage of living.

We here at GC support you. Hope everything goes good.

20. Right, thats basically what I was saying. I didn't know if rampede's GF's mom was cool with it or not. I had a friend back in highschool that got his 17 yr old GF pregnant, he was 18. His GF didn't want to press statutory rape, but her mom did. He is in jail right now.

And Rampede, I hope you know that we all support you in whatever dicision you make. Peace to you and your GF