Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i cant believe this

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by debauch, Oct 25, 2005.

1. so i leave today at 330 to go to class and then after im having dinner with my dad. so finally, around 800, i get home and (of course) my normal routine would be to smoke a bowl. I had about .3g left, enough to fill my slide once so i can get a good high going. I come into my room to find my box that i keep weed in completely cleaned out. Later i come to learn that my dealer came by and needed a little to smoke with some guy thats doing his rims, so my friend shows him the box and says theres only a little left. my dealer then apparently asks my roommate (friend is a different person) if its enough to roll a J with. my roommate says yes and my dealer STEALS MY POT and leaves me with NOTHING. and when i say nothing, i mean, no note, no message, nothing on my phone, nothing.

so right now im furious at my roommate and dealer for having pulled such bullshit. i dont even know what to type, i just cant believe they would take the very last morsel of weed from me.

2. so im guessin if ur dude stole it from u, u wont be able to reup tonight either ? that sucks and is fucked up...either way man gl findin some green

3. Fuck that. First of all tell your friend never to let poeple in to yoru room again unless you give him premission. Secondly tell your dealer, that you want to be repayed, and then try and find a new dealer. Anyone that would take my shit from me would loose my buisness instantly.

4. WTF. I hate when people go in my room. I've never had someone steal weed from inside my room. If someone did I would be ready to throw down. He could have at least called you and wheather you wanted to give it to him or not shit would happen. Either way it shows he got respect for asking. What an asshat. Tell him to give you a gram and part ways with him.

5. yo, that dude is fuckin up

6. Punch your roommate in the face, make your dealer pay you back, put a lock on your door, AND keep your weed somewhere that only you know about.

7. so this is my problem now. if i get rid of him all together, i stop having weed left at my apt.
    [​IMG]

this is a normal drop off for him, 2 1/2oz, with 5g or so of headies in the jar. i can buy whatever i want out of these, and i just leave him money. now the other side is that i have to weigh out bags for him to come pick up.

8. That is nothing man, one night when I bought 2 grams when me and my roomies were drunk. I wasnt feeling good so I gave them 1.5 and said enjoy boys. I took the .5 I had left and put it on my dresser next to my bed. When I woke up in the morning expecting a wake and bake and found nothing on my dresser. I was furious needless to say I moved out 2 weeks later.

9. I say your dealer reimburses you with more and if not, kick his ass and steal all the shit he has on him

10. ok, so i got back what he took from me, and to make up for it, he gave me what he owed me in headies (ill post pics later). if anyone read my post earlier today, about my adventure getting my new RooR, this is the same guy. i think i just hit some bad karma and this is what i get. probably cause i had to do a psych group project today and didnt do anything, but the group had finished the project and im getting credit, so ill take that as a trade off. i know hes cool, its just i had alot of bad shit come up all at one time. im pretty sure ill be over this once i get really really baked in a few minutes, so whatever.

11. Welcome to the wonderful world of drugs....shit happens....that sucks dude

12. let people know

reputation is every, if he pisses you off, make sure you're not the only business he looses.

13. wow man that sux, but im sure he will give u somethin back for it.... just chill its all good

14. when i was in college i had 3 roomates...NOONE knew where i kept my shit....so one day i go to a party with one of my roomates (leaving 2 there) i had 1 1/2 ounces of crazy shit in my closet (hidden in a paper bag under clothes) i come back its gone....and only one roomate is there....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....to make a long story short i jumped BOTH of the roomates who were in the apt with 3 of my friends....call me a pussy for not doing it myself w/e i was pissed as hell..........i never got any money or weed back...but those kids def remember me :) and i moved out of course, that night

15. dude it kinda seems as tho your dealer is one of your boys, so i really wouldn't be too pissed off at him seeing as he did get you back and re-pay you for not being able to smoke. I would give one of my boys my last bit of pot if i knew i get more back in return.

16. next drop off he does, tell him he got "shorted" by a gram in one of the bags.

17. And if all else fails, just knock that sucka out.

18. see, i wouldnt have had a problem giving it to him if i had given it to him. it was more that i came home and found stuff gone. we are really chill, so i dont really want to mess anything up, just let him know how i feel.