I cant believe this

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blaqspade, May 13, 2008.

1. I was half way threw a the first bong rip of the night, about the pull the stem, at that moment my mom knocks on me door... "my god" i thought. Thinking quickly I set the bong down behind a plastic tub i have in my room near my window. Mind you this tube was full of smoke still. I blow the little amount of smoke in my mouth out the window and say "yeah!" (cus everyone knows saying hold on a minute is suspicious).

I walk quickly to the door and meet her face to face with the door about a quarter of the way open at this point. She looks me in the eyes and tells me to go bring my dads bike inside. I go out, bring the bike in, head back into my room and waiting for me behind the tub... is a glorious bong still full of smoke :D.

I take that fat rip in... It was nearly one of the sweetest I have ever taken...

Thank jah my mom didnt smell a thing :D

2. Or did she hit it, and then also set it down when she heard YOU coming?!

haha

3. great...now this belongs in the philosophy forum :p

btw PhishPhood...+rep on freerice in your sig...i spend at least 10 minutes a day on that site it's great

4. shit wasn't stale? still pretty sick though.

5. Thanks, I try to get as many done a day as I can... Every little bit helps, I just wish we could get everyone on the board to do 5 mins a day

6. You say you can't believe it, I can... whoaah. Lazy dad for not taking care of his own stuff :D

7. Next time just be like "I'm naked!"

..Unless you had friends over.

8. lol funny stuff

hooray! i donated 1000 grains of rice! :hello:

9. That was so cool how you didn't caught and got to actually still smoke it. Nice!