i cant believe this just happened

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ganjaman925, Oct 30, 2009.

1. i had just gotten off of school and called my boy for a dub. i go pick i tup and decide to roll up a blunt. after i call my friend who i owe a smoke out to and as soon as i hang up i see the sheriffs:(. mind you that i got busted for weed a coulpe months ago and currently on probation for it so i cant have any weed on me at all. so im fuuuuuuucked cuz if i get caught again i go to jail. he askes for my license n askes if i had anything in the car. im already screwed so i just tell him that i have a blunt rolled up in the center console. then he pats me down and puts me in the back so now i know im going to jail. after he searches my car and finds the weed he takes me back out AND HE TELLS ME THAT HES GOING TO GIVE ME MY WEED BACK:hello:. so hehands me back everything and tells me that he really doesnt car about weed as longas your not under the influence. i just dodged a huge bullet by not going to jail. anyways im so happy that he didnt do anything ima bout to go smoke. peace pot n love:smoke:

2. that is an awesome sheriff :D you're lucky as fuck man.

3. damn ur lucky bro:hello:

4. ahaha thats awesome.

5. he must of not givin a fuck and didnt want to write all that paper work

6. cool ass cop but you got lucky.

7. i know i tought i was going to jail when he put me in the back of the car

8. What a nice guy. It's too bad that most of the time we have to think of cops as enemies. I'm sure that most of em are pretty nice guys.

Maybe I'm just really high zomg!:smoke:

9. sometimes honesty and cooperation pays off.

We might hear more stories like this if the majority people didnt give cops the whole fuck the police attitude.

10. sounds like a pretty cool cop. you, my friend, are one lucky stoner

11. That's awesome. Every officer should have an attitude like that. Now a days you find power tripping assholes wherever you go.

12. believe i know ive had a few encounters with power trippin cops

13. I'm a pretty staunch atheist and all, but if there is some benevolent creator out there, you better suck that thing's dick after you die cause you owe that mofo!

14. He probaby smokes weed himself, so Im surprised he didnt "confiscate" it.

15. i love this story. it seems like with most cops if youre honest they dont care about weed (certain states only) and will let you off easy, usually just take you weed or in your case let you keep it, as long as youre not drunk but then there's always mr super cop who goes by the books and decides to be an ass. THESE are the cops that i think shouldnt be cops. yes you were breaking the law but i think there is some lienece. meth & coke, yah if i was a cop id bust you and would hope most other cops would too but weed, come on, just let the stoners be on their way. they're not hurting anyone.

my 2c.

16. should have never consented to a search in the first place. he had no reason to search your car

17. Dodged that bullet.

18. You're lucky as shit.

19. wait why did you tell him you had a blunt in the car? if he was just pulling you for speeding or something routine you should have just taken the ticket and not consented to a search, you got extremely lucky because most cops would have put you in jail

20. i never consented to the search but because the officer smells weed in the car he has probable cause to search me. anyways he gave me my weed back so its all good