Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i cant believe that just happened

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nicolerrico, Oct 28, 2011.

1. i was just cleaning my favorite bubbler, and it just slipped out of my hands into the bathroom sink and broke right in half. i cant believe that just happened i want to cry right now... that peice was very special to me.. :(

2. same thing happened to me this year, it was a special bubbler of mine and my friend picked up the case it was in thinking it was closed, and you guessed it, it wasnt. I was horrified, after that day ive never had a piece last longer than a year :(. time to make a change! lol

#:cool:

3. I just look at it like.. shit happens

4. I did something similar a bit back; I was holding my newest big orange streaked bong and it slipped and went straight down. Thankfully, the bong was ok, but the bowl shattered into a bajillion pieces. :( It was clear with little orange spikes (lol Bong's affectionately named Bowser) around it, matching the bong. I was so disappointed :(

At least you have an excuse to go shop for a new pretty one!

5. happens to the best of us. one night i left my favorite pipe next to me on the table i keep stuff on. someone called me, while reaching for my phone i knocked my pipe to my hardwood floor and it broke. it was a wrong number :(

6. Don't clean glass over a sink.:(

7. I was gettin stoned in the garage and set my 10in bong on the coffee table I got out there. Turned some Prodigy on and started fuckin around, doin kung fu and playing with this machete. Got a little crazy and knocked it right over. RIP Baby Blue....sigh

8. [quote name='"Psychopsilocybe"']I was gettin stoned in the garage and set my 10in bong on the coffee table I got out there. Turned some Prodigy on and started fuckin around, doin kung fu and playing with this machete. Got a little crazy and knocked it right over. RIP Baby Blue....sigh[/quote]

Not gonna lie, that one made
    Me laugh. :(

9. [quote name='"Psychopsilocybe"']I was gettin stoned in the garage and set my 10in bong on the coffee table I got out there. Turned some Prodigy on and started fuckin around, doin kung fu and playing with this machete. Got a little crazy and knocked it right over. RIP Baby Blue....sigh[/quote]

...doing king fu? Machete?
    Haha.

10. Atleast you didn't break you bong first night you got it!
    I was so pissed

11. Did that with a Chinese pill bottle ash-catcher, slipped out of my hand when I was drying it off after cleaning, I even yelled "noooooooooo" as I attempted to grab it before it busted on the floor and cut my hand up.

Oh well, everytime I break some glass it's an excuse to buy a better replacement.

12. Sorry to hear that! I'm ALWAYS paranoid when handling my baby. Especially when i'm sloshing alchol around, i'm paranoid that i might smash the bong on the table or the tap and shatter it.

Oh well, out with the old and in with the new!

13. My friend broke a 200$ illusion 20 inch beaker bong 30 minutes after buying it. The friend who's car it was put it in the trunk of his car through those windows that open, and then the guy who's bong it was opened the trunk DOOR and it fell out because it was a pile of shit that was being held in place by the door. He fell to the ground and was just like "IT SHATTERED... IT FUCKIN SHATTERED...."

14. Yea I was fighting pretend ninjas. I totally won so it was worth it.

15. Sadly I broke my first bong before the 6 month mark even hit:( was a nice beaker bottom RooR with ice punches. I stored it in my guitar amp cabinet and somehow a pocket knife magnitized to the speaker, and when I picked.up my freshly cleaned bong outta it, it hit the point of the knife and spiderweb cracked allowed. I was able to seal the cracks for abt 2 months before he met his maker Rip

16. Alright.. here comes the list.. Just to make you feel a little bit better.

My first bong was a $40 glass on glass Bob Marley bong.. 18in... mom took it and smashed it..

Next bong was the Zong... The Zong met my friends heavy foot...

Then there was Lucy.. she was a Fire bong.. straight tube.. beaker bottom.. My friends mom actually broke that one at a party...

THere was the 3 footer.. which was a 3 foot delta nine with a dome perc.. Shitty bong... Dog Knocked it over...

Then there was my friends shitty straight tube No name... I knocked that one over and broke it while we were getting ready to crash on 420...

My bubbler fell out of my friends jacket pocket while we were running...

and.. i think.. thats all of them.

A few pipes have broken also but i dun give a fuck about pipes..

and SO many dwnstems and bowls have been broken lol

One time i was smashed and everyones like LETS GO BLAZE! and i was like YA! *RAISES HAND REALLY FAST IN EXCITEMENT* (I had the downstem in my hand..)

Ended up basically throwing the downstem at the ceiling lol Good Times.

17. Thats an epic fail.

I always keep my purchases safe in my hands until i get home.

18. [quote name='Herb Pheonix']
    My first bong was a $40 glass on glass Bob Marley bong.. 18in... mom took it and smashed it..

19. I had just got done blazing and had some music playing in my room, while I was out sweeping my patio, heard a loud 'crash', no mistaking that noise, went into my room, fucking subwoofer vibrated my EHLE off the desk.

20. [quote name='"GodGaveUsWeed"']My friend broke a 200$ illusion 20 inch beaker bong 30 minutes after buying it. The friend who's car it was put it in the trunk of his car through those windows that open, and then the guy who's bong it was opened the trunk DOOR and it fell out because it was a pile of shit that was being held in place by the door. He fell to the ground and was just like "IT SHATTERED... IT FUCKIN SHATTERED...."[/quote]

Your friend is a tard for not putting it in a bag or towel