I can't believe that just happened.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Doomsayer1355, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Care to share amazing stories that happened when you and your buddies were baked?
    Any tales of superb epicness that's hard to believe? Share away!

I'll post my own soon, smoking a lot tonight and going to a concert. Will share.

2. i was holding a pen, my friend was sittin about 7 feet away on his compy. he put his hands back and yawned. i threw the pen at him and it laneded PERFECTLY in his hand.
    i cant belive that just happened

3. I lived on the 14th story of a building last year. My friend and I got super blazed, and wanted to go down to ground level so we could get something to eat or drink (I forget which). So we get in the elevator, and without any verbal cue, or having done this before, we both start walking around the elevator while spinning in circles. We go faster and faster, and stop right before the elevator opens at the ground floor. We got out, looked at each other, and said, "What the fuck did we just do?" I still have no idea why it happened.

4. A while ago it was late at night and I was just leaving my dealer's house. There were deer. I was no where near any area where deer should be casually walking around. I couldn't believe that happened.

5. My friends jimmy, scott and I were driving around in rural CO, blazing up at around midnight. We were doing stupid shit like turning out the headlights and shit, so either way we hit a deer. Didn't kill it, just split open it's thigh, muscles were spilling out and it was trying to drag itself away with it's broken front legs, it was messed up. Anyway we kept some weapons in scott's trunk because we only drove his car on the back roads around his ranch and shit and we would go shooting or swordfighting in a field or whatever. So scott and I turn around to go for his 12 gauge to put this thing out of it's misery, and we hear an inhuman warcry, our other friend jimmy (who was on top of the car) leaps from the roof of the car with a fucking bastard sword and impales the deer right through the chest with it... it was... to be honest even typing it makes me feel silly, it is just something I never, ever expected to see happen, jimmy was a bit "off". Fucked up part is that the impaling didn't kill it, we still had to blow it's head off.

6. that story was horrible bro. should have kept that to yourself.

7. Hey man I didn't do it I just saw it. And I've killed enough deer with the front of my car to not feel too bad about it, the only bad ones are when you mess up a deer instead of killing it and you either can't catch it or don't have the weapon to finish it off, THAT is tragic, at least this one died quickly. Seriously live up in the mountains for ten years and try to keep track of how many animals you kill with your car.

8. i have deer going through my neighborhood all the time. families of deer going across the street. your friend is a lunatic and needs some help.

9. I never said he wasn't. Jimmy is a scummy thieving amoral shit head, he was then, he is now, I'm just saying... I SEEN'T IT!

10. i seen't it. went to mass with some friends in a band. on the way home we must have runb over a deer and like liquified it. we were in the left lane next to a median cement thing. have no idea what the fuck happened. we rented a mini van and funny enough next time we went we got the same mini van. still had hair in it.

11. Gross, man, haha. My friend JT hit a deer right in the ass going maybe 6 mph down his driveway, the deer was undamaged, but somehow managed to take a shit INSIDE JT's headlight. There are still three pebbles of deer shit rattling around inside his headlight man... I have no idea how that deer pooped through a half inch of glass.

12. #13 tgrape18, Jun 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2010
    I was just relaxing in my basement a few days ago after smoking a bowl, and out of nowhere A FUCKING EARTHQUAKE hit. Wtfffffffff :(

13. Dude that reminds me of what my friend's did last year, They hit a doe and when it was trying to get away my friend Cole tackled it and started stabbing it with his knife and then they took a baseball bat and smashed its head in. :bolt:I was like "WTF ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?!?!?"

14. I had just finished smoking up with my best friend when we went to a local restaurant to meet some friends. Tagging along was this girl I could not stand. She was a drama queen and made a habit of doing stupid shit to people. Everyone tried to avoid her but she would track us down and sit with us. I was sitting there for maybe three minutes when she picked up her glass of ice water and threw it in my face. No warning. Nothing.

Somehow, someway, I managed to get my hand up and it was curved just right that it simply hit the palm of my hand, shot up my hand and then out through my fingers. Right back in that stupid bitch's face. This was huge glass of water and it completely wiped off her make-up and soaked her hair. She looked like a crack whore. Everyone cheered and high-fived.

She ran out of the restaurant and never spoke to me again.

Then there was that time a skinwalker ran across the road in front of us and caused a accident. But that's a story for another time.

15. Shit... the other day I'm riding my bike down the street high as shit. I look over at the intersection of packard and fifth and see a cyclist headed straight for a woman carrying shopping bags. I'm thinking... no way... they have GOT to see each other. No way they're gonna collide... no fucking way. And then boom.... the cyclist nails the woman and they both fall down in front of oncoming traffic. I laugh hysterically... the end.

16. I was biking home one night and about 30 feet away I see a cougar cross the street. I stop and sit there blazed out of my mind comprehending what I just saw. The thing was fucking huge and I wasn't sure what to do, because I had to get by it to get home.

17. I was playing beach volleyball one night, ripped to shit, and it was getting a bit late so no one was taking it that seriously. We receive a serve and someones bump goes crazy and starts heading out of the court where I was standing and I run towards it. By the time I get to it, it's too low for me to dig or anything, so I just kick it. Im facing away from the net, so I figure the balls just going to go wild. But no, I start hearing people going "ohhhhh!", I turn around and its gone right over the net.

The other team was too stunned to react well and we decided to go ahead and accept it.

Felt bad ass

18. hahahaha must of been hilarious