i cant believe that just happened -_-

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by raynbec, Oct 9, 2009.

1. well if you remember my post the otherday about almost getting caught in school i guess this is gods way of getting back on my for bragging about it lol.

well about 40 min ago i decided to smoke a bong load of kief because i just ran out of buds and i wanted to get riiippeed so after that being really high i decided to clean my bong for no reason. First i attacked the down stem because after using it for 4 month's on a daily basis it was thick with resin. After cleaning it to the point where it looked better than the day i bought it i placed it down on a towl in my bathroom and thought to my self "man how to people break a down-stem, are they rucking retarded?" i began to clean the tube its self after also making to look new again i proceeded to grab a towl to dry it off with. the towl i grabed happened to be the on that i set my downstem on roughly min beofre flew up in the air and shattered into a fuck ton of little icecubes on my floor!:eek:

im not too upset because im taking a trip saturday to the local smokeshop anyways to pick up a vap:D

2. Dude I've broken a SHITLOAD of downstems, sometimes there isn't a lot you can do to avoid it. Better the downstem though than the bong..

3. well at least u can fix it

4. I don't understand how people can go so long without cleaning their bongs. Don't they start to clog?

5. na, i just never did because i can always tell when the water line is perfect:p

6. btw its a GonG difused downstem

7. Downstem and bowls seem to be the major casualties for me as well.

Hah man I use nothing but my bong to smoke and when I clean it I'm always like damn that hit better than I remember all this week, and I feel like I ripped myself off (which I kinda did heh)

Clean those bongS! :smoking: