I can't believe my mother...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thekey2, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Oh god I busted up laughing when I heard she put your wax in pass

For some reason I imagined a short Vietnamese lady with a cup of piss with some earwax floating in it and she's shaking her finger yelling at me

2. unlike the respect you had for her?

Apologetic is the response I use to give to them anytime I broke one of their house rules. How is anything else even considered? "I was paying rent blahblahblah" yeah and how many years did you not pay or contribute to the house in any way? I've covered my folks' rent, and we didn't live together at the time, and would still never think about breaking their house rules while visiting.

I'm realizing that very few of the people who post in the Real Life subforum have actually lived life yet.

3. I dont know about yours but at my parents house a family member who damages or destroys another family members property must repay the other back equel to the amount of the property no matter what the circumstances are. Also I was not paying rent at there house I was living there at the time and I also didnt apoligize till after I got my money back.

4. Nice sense of entitlement you've got there :wave:

5. I love how everyone here smokes weed and does so illegally mostly. Isn't that disrespect to America and the law who are above your parents?

6. ewww...she's on her way over...but ewwww...have fun with that..
    [​IMG]

7. [quote name='"blancoisgod"']I love how everyone here smokes weed and does so illegally mostly. Isn't that disrespect to America and the law who are above your parents?[/quote]

I don't think anyone here cares about the "disrespect to America" part.. lol

8. "America" didn't raise me. "America" didn't put clothes on my back, food in my belly, and a roof over my head for 17 years. "America" didn't spend hundreds of thousands of dollars making sure I got a proper education, or proper medical treatment for my schizophrenia. "America" didn't sacrifice personal happiness and work 3 jobs to make sure I was cared for.

America can suck my dick. My mother, God rest her soul, will always be the most important thing to me, and if some of you children aren't capable of seeing the difference between disrespecting your mother, and not following the nonsensical laws of the US government then I'm not sure what to tell you. The 2 concepts are light years apart.

9. pissues .... :D

10. okay hol up.

were you smokin bees wax?
    and what about the 75 percent was in piss??
    dude im fuckin lost

11. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

Nice sense of entitlement you've got there :wave:[/quote]

Thanks, without it I would probaly be face down dead in a gutter somewhere lol.

12. bury it in the backyard