I cant believe it

Discussion in 'General' started by imalwayscold, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Sword fight!

2. #22 Turin, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Is this just fantasy?

3. Caught in a landslide....

4. No escape from reality

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqymcJRSbxI

6. #26 SkinnyDude, Jan 28, 2014
    Granny, you are absolutely the greatest! Thank you for doing you!

Imalwayscold, listen dog.. The world is hella cold and NOBODY cares if you have a coat or not. We have to find the warmth ourselves. YOU have to believe in yourself a lil more bro. Tell yourself that you ARE great, and BELIEVE that shit. I know grown ass people that genuinely believe that santa fuccin clause  is real, if they can believe that i KNOW you can BELIEVE THAT YOUR WORTH THE AIR YOU BREATH.. DONT DROWN IN THAT SORROW BRO, SWIM OUTTA THAT SHIT. TRUST AND LOVE YOURSELF.

and try to get some pussy, that'll flip yo world around.

I refuse to give up. Im just terrified that when I do settle down and get married, that when I have a child- he or she will be bipolar. I don't want to pass that down to my son or daughter. I can barely handle it myself. I refuse to get into a relationship right now because I am not mentally there. I am depressed, full of mood swings, etc. Its not fair to put someone through that and that's why I cant wait to start therapy again. Hopefully I can try to control my side effects and stop crying whenever im alone. I swear, if one day all of you could live with bipolar disorder - a lot of people would change their views. people that tell others to stop taking medicine as its just a fluke or what have you. I just want to go through life without a mental illness and from what ive gone  through, it would kill me to find a wifey material girl and ruin it by not having my mental illness under control

8. #28 zmasterflash, Jan 28, 2014
    I'm border line sir, my father is full blown and schizophrenia runs heavy on my moms side of the family I completely understand what you are feeling and going through.

9. #29 Funk-D, Jan 28, 2014
    Easy come, easy go. Little High, Little Low.

There was this bipolar kid in school once. He got beat up a lot, cause he was a dick. 

10. You gotta stop sitting around and crying, try learning a new subject or perhaps creating a product or starting a small service business to keep you occupied. Sitting around won't change it and the internet will make it worse.

I am very active, I just don't sleep at night. Monday thru Friday - I wake up at 8am and go to work until 4pm. Then I eat and go to the gym. Then I meet up with friends or watch TV until I sleep. To past time, I reread Muscle and Fitness magazines or go on websites and read about fitness. If you understood bipolar disorder, you would understand crying. I can't explain why I look in the mirror and cry, but I do and 45 minutes to an hour later I don't know why I cried in the first place.

12. #33 My Username, Jan 28, 2014

Edit: *GLHF*

Je ne sais pas, Je ne comprehend pas

What does that ish mean?

14. Life shits on you all the damn time. Are you just going to sit there and let it shit on you or are you going to wipe? Id recommend the latter.Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. [quote name="imalwayscold" post="19421665" timestamp="1390912915"]I am very active, I just don't sleep at night. Monday thru Friday - I wake up at 8am and go to work until 4pm. Then I eat and go to the gym. Then I meet up with friends or watch TV until I sleep. To past time, I reread Muscle and Fitness magazines or go on websites and read about fitness. If you understood bipolar disorder, you would understand crying. I can't explain why I look in the mirror and cry, but I do and 45 minutes to an hour later I don't know why I cried in the first place.[/quote]I'm telling you bro... everyone is missing something until they find JIU JITSU- Whus poppin off my nigga?

im thinking about what I said earlier. I hate being bipolar

17. @[member="imalwayscold"]

The answer is simple, however the execution is not as easy.
    Keep going to CBT it will help. Take your meds if you have been prescribed any. Keep exercising. Eat healthy. Take a positive psychology class or immerse yourself in it. Chant/meditate regularly.

18. Dude grow up, you sound like a teen bitching about life not being fair, you being the only one getting in trouble...
    Let me tell you something I'm sure you've heard before: life isn't fair.

Hell it ain't fair I never had a beeper growing up while kids growing up now get iPhones. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wellllllllllllllllllll.