Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can't believe it.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Visions, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Yea. I just finished a bowl and just like a second ago I looked down the bowl and I noticed that there was a small hole besides the hole that's supposed to be. It looks like the hole is extended basically. And yes i'm very high but i'm really concerned that I may have inhaled glass. The smallest amount though. So what's the worst that can happen?

2. [quote name='"Blunt Visions"']Yea. I just finished a bowl and just like a second ago I looked down the bowl and I noticed that there was a small hole besides the hole that's supposed to be. It looks like the hole is extended basically. And yes i'm very high but i'm really concerned that I may have inhaled glass. The smallest amount though. So what's the worst that can happen?[/quote]

You're fine bro. Worst case you cough like a bitch till it comes up. Don't bother worrying about it. In fact its probably still in your piece.

3. [quote name='"Blunt Visions"'] what's the worst that can happen?[/quote]

Death.

4. [quote name='"Blunt Visions"']Yea. I just finished a bowl and just like a second ago I looked down the bowl and I noticed that there was a small hole besides the hole that's supposed to be. It looks like the hole is extended basically. And yes i'm very high but i'm really concerned that I may have inhaled glass. The smallest amount though. So what's the worst that can happen?[/quote]

Im confused, pics? Are you talking about the carb hole?

5. One at the bottom. I'm so high ahahahahahaha.

6. Does it look as though the glass has chipped around the hole?

If you think you have inhaled glass I would see a doctor ASAP, no telling what a shard of glass could do to your insides.

7. noooooooo!!!!!!

8. :eek:

9. You seriously need to man, what's worse your doctor knowing your high (he couldn't do anything or tell anyone because of confidential reason's) or you having a piece of glass in your fucking lungs? Even if you are underage and would have to tell your parents I strongly recommend you do it, it's not worth the conseguences/chance

10. wouldn't you would feel something and cough really hard for a long time if you actually inhaled glass?

11. if your smoking out of a bubbler or bong you will be fine because the glass would go into the water. Otherwise, its stuck in your piece, or its in your lungs - in which case i advise u see a doctor

12. chilll...........

13. If you inhaled glass you'd know it. Replace the piece or it'll bug you every time you use it.