I cant be angry and high

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by smokekilla, Mar 20, 2012.

1. So last night I got in a argument with my fiancé over the power going out because of wind .. She is like omg omg omg .. I think here we go .. She says we have no power fix it please! or do something .. I say WTF you want me to do like I did this on purpose .. It's my fault I say .. Thinking in my head why did I say that .. So time passes it's like silent and the lights and power is out and I light a bowl and she says pass that.. So I did ..then after a few hits.. After 1 look We started laughing and joking .. Then we had sex .. Thanks weed! Anyone else have similar story's ?

2. No but whenever I'm high I'm always positive. I'm Mr. Fucking Sunshine when I'm high as fuck.

3. And that is the reason everyone NEEDS to smoke weed.
    Can you imagine how much violence and crime would be gone if everyone was forced to be high all day every day?!
    A girl can dream... :)

4. Like if I was a super Villain and my name was mister mad guy ...weed would be my kryptonite

5. That would get annoying, you can't be high forever.

6. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']No but whenever I'm high I'm always positive. I'm Mr. Fucking Sunshine when I'm high as fuck.[/quote]

I feel the same ..nothing can bring me down

7. Pfft. You can't be high forever? What if you continually smoke + increase the amount you smoke?
    Hm...high forever? Uh yeah. :)

8. For a change, I agree with James.

One of the good things about being high, is getting high. If you're constantly high, it detracts from the fun of it.

9. When the power goes out, chicks freak out.

So you got to provide her some feeling of security and normalcy, by lighting a candle, and checking the fuse box in your house, even for just a show.

Don't be like that man... of course it's not your fault that the power is out, everyone knows that.

Nobody's blaming you for the black out.

She's just being a girl man. Be sensitive about it.

Thank god weed saved the day.

10. [quote name='"GGrass"']

When the power goes out, chicks freak out.

So you got to provide her some feeling of security and normalcy, by lighting a candle, and checking the fuse box in your house, even for just a show.

Don't be like that man... of course it's not your fault that the power is out, everyone knows that.

Nobody's blaming you for the black out.

She's just being a girl man. Be sensitive about it.

Thank god weed saved the day.[/quote]

Very true .. I see where your coming from .. I'll consider this approach next time .. Sometimes I don't understand women .. I think the candle idea is great because that stuff puts her in the mood ..

11. I cant be anyway angry and dont be high :D