Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can't be alone in this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kannesss, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Your McDonalds and general fast-foods over there in Ameirca are so much more advanced than ours.

2. #82 BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Probably why your bagging on mcdonalds so bad, I'm sure it's individual location type thing, but I have to say, mcdonalds can be damn tasty.

3. Mcdonalds breakfast kicks ass.

4. I got up early enough today to actually catch breakfast. I asked the girl why they don't serve it all day and she said she hasn't ever heard anyone bring it up. She said they get to eat it whenever they want though...

5. Should have called the thread "I dont wont diabetes"

6. #86 haabsters, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I lold

7. You bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!!1!!11one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!

Your the reason i cant get my mcdoubles in the morning!!

8. thanks, soom1s gotta be the fastest at being fattest

9. yea i would go to mcdonalds if they made breakfast all day. its like the only good food they got aside from ice cream. my local one used to make breakfast burritos all day, they stopped a few months ago so i dont go there any more

10. But we do care about our teeth.

11. #91 JEI3US, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
    Go to Jack in the box if you want 24/7 breakfast man McD's breakfast is garbage, there's a reason why they only do it till 11. I useto work graveyard, do you know what it's like to get off work at 5am and not be able to order a McDouble or a Big Mac? The breakfast ruins everything imo.