Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can't be alone in this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kannesss, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Breakfast all night would be awesome. I dunno which I'd go for more... Sausage and biscuit or the biscuits and gravy.. Hm..

2. Biscuits and gravy

3. i think dariy queens biscuits and gravy are better =P

4. Hell no i work there and making breakfast and lunch shit at the same time would be a pain in the ass. Shit service would be a lot slower. I like lunch more than breakfast haha.

5. Hey guys.

Guys listen.

Hey guys, listen.

Listen, guys. LISTEN!

I just MADE my own food!

6. Hook me up bro....with McDonalds. Thats right Mods, I said McDonalds. What ya'll gonna do? Come at me :cool:

7. lol what you make ?? im thinking l bout makeing some stake and salad

8. Some sketty, red sauce and I threw some leftover black and kidney beans in it. The beans were seasoned and made it, DELICIOUS. I realize this is already popular in some cultures, but I've yet to try it until today.

mfw
    [​IMG]

9. hmm sounds tasty

10. Hey guys.

Guys listen.

Hey guys, listen.

Listen, guys. LISTEN!

George foreman Grill !!

Works wonders.nuff said

11. #71 BloodLust, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Holy fuck. You big breasted princess.

You punched me right in the gut with a fist of hunger on that one.

I'm pretty sure my mouth was open by the end of reading that.

12. I could live on biscuits and gravy.. But goddamn, those sausage biscuits with cheese... Oh mah god

13. .. i dont eat mcdonalds hardly ever. if im eating fast food i'd prefer subway over shitdonalds for 10$ 1 burger small fries and small drink. subway you get a foot long sandwich with all the fucking topping u want on it for like 5 bucks depending what kind of sub it is and its so much healthier than mcdonalds cause its fresh vegetables and actual bun not suger fake bread like u get at mcdonalds. long story short
    any fast food > mcdonalds cause its so unhealthy.

14. Subway is almost as bad. Its also a massive rip-off, none of the meat is even real or fresh All reconstituted chicken ankles and shit.

15. #75 BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011
    D: quit making fun of my favorite places to eat!

I love subway, the only thing I ever order Is a spicy Italian though.

16. :D

Sorry man but i'm planning to become a chef when I'm done with uni after this year, so I cant be condoning these places :cool:

17. I sure as hell aint with u on this one I hate that greasy morning crap mcdonalds calls a breakfast!

18. I wish they surved everythinf all the time, why cant i get ice cream at 5 am? Fuck you

19. You know you can ask for cinnamon melts and pan cakes anytime... They just microwave them.

20. #80 BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011
    They use pancake batter dude lol.