Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can't be alone in this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kannesss, Aug 10, 2011.

1. ftw :d:d:d

2. I don't support blacking out chicken pens among other methods of treatment I don't find inhuman to their livestock, so I don't purchase foods from major fast food joints.

3. I might have to go to Denny's tonight lol we don't have a Waffle House here, I should open one, Hash Browns Smothered and Covered.

4. I feel guilty after eating McDonalds lol

5. Only if they will serve dinner all day.

Im tired of waiting till 11 or whatever to get food

Their breakfast menu fucking sucks.

6. McWeed Brownies

7. they should just have the whole menu 24/7, BK has botten better at bfast too.

8. #28 BloodLust, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This man.

9. If you want the entire breakfast/lunch menu all day, here's your solution:

[​IMG]

They don't have these around here, but they're building one close by right now.

10. Just like JAck in the Box

11. chunked and diced and ah toped and such lol yea that sucks no waffle house...Do yall have a huddle house?

12. Haha, look at the post right above yours. We must have said that at the same time :).

13. Yeah, but im too lazy to edit mine.

14. mmmm mcgriddles....strawberry shakes are bomb too

15. funny shit

16. No Huddle house either WTF lol we just got an IHOP though but I got sick when we went to try it , it was not the same as IHOP in New Jersey.

17. Why would you need to edit it? I just thought it was funny.

18. dam that sucks... guess its dennys then for you....

19. I would go to Dennys but they dont like black people so nah LOL

20. Fuck McDonalds I always get there like 2 minutes after there done serving breakfast.