Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can't be alone in this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kannesss, Aug 10, 2011.

1. am I the only person who wishes mccdonalds made breakfast all day and night? I mean they would make millions more. I'd go all the time lol. We should get a petition to do this.

come on someone else has to believe this is a grand idea.:smoke::smoke:

2. Mmmmmmmm 24/7 Mcdonalds, i would make epic midnight walks just to get a strawberry milkshake :smoke:
    Ill sign this petition, lets do this!

3. yea your def alone. I wish they were only open Monday Wednesday and Friday at night.

haha jk.

4. the breakfasts suck always give me the shits! strawberry milkshake rule tho :)

5. Am I only only one that wishes weed was legal?

6. yeah mcdonalds breakfast > lunch/dinner food

7. McDonalds breakfast is it only saving grace, but I still very rarely eat it. I think I've had 2 in my 20 years on this earth.

Cannot stand McDonalds, did you know that at least here in the UK the burger bun has enough sugar in it to be classed and sold as a desert (I'm guessing in america it probably has more sugar!).

8. hell yeah I'll sign this. Mcdonalds breakfast 24/7 would be great :D
    Just imagine getting extremely stoned and the only thing you're in the mood for is, you guessed it, mcdonalds breakfast but wait...it's 9 at night and they aren't serving breakfast, FUCK! ....Well, time to load another bong hit. :bongin: :rolleyes:

9. here in America, we don't care about our personal health nor our well-being :wave:

haha jk i don't like to eat that shit either.

10. fukin mcgriddles are boss...

11. Don't any of you live near jack in the box. Here the drive through is open 24 hours and breakast is served all day. One time I ordered a sausage bacon and egg croissant at 2:30 am.

12. it's cause they'd have to much going on in the kitchen.

13. none near me. nor are there any sonic's. it sucks balls

14. My fucking god YES. Breakfast foods are some of the most tasty stuff ever, especially when you're high. I'm pissed because the only places to eat in walking distance are taco places, pizza places, and KFC, and I don't want to have to take a bike ride after a wake and bake to get breakfast.

15. Omg thanks alot, Now im craving HASH browns and a breakfast wrap :)

16. Sonic is awesomer

17. #17 BloodLust, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  18. I hardly ever eat McDonalds but they should have bfast 24/7. I make bfast for dinner all the time.

19. we gotta let waffle house and dennys get there turn in to ya know lol

20. #20 BloodLust, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lumberjack slam *****!