I cant Accept This XMAS Gift!

Discussion in 'General' started by DMX, Dec 24, 2010.

1. How do I accept this? My good friend who I smoke with alot and we've been close friends for 6+ years. Before i go into what happened let me describe our relationship. He usually has money because he has a job and I dont. So he is usually supplying the bud uor I will give him money or whatever but it all works out. We chill every night basically and smoke or w.e. But regardless of tokin, we are good friends.

He gave me a christmas gift as a surprise. he gave me a $60 video game that I have been wanting. It was a shock, thats alot of money to spend. Idk how to take this. I feel weird accepting it. Knowing that i couldnt return the favor easily because Im in hard times. What do I do guys? Help me out. I talked to him and told him how I feel and he just laughs it off and says shutup. I feel bad and dont know what to do.

2. you should do nothing about it your lucky to have a friend like that

3. He was nice enough to acknowledge your situation and get you the game you wanted. Be grateful! Just make sure you do something for him in return sometime along the road.

4. if he just laughs it off, then i guess its all good. just think of it like this... you owe him one.

5. Nothin wrong with a little christmas spirit. Just be thankful for friends llike that. :smoke:

6. Lol sell your game system to get him a present..

7. Thats what friends do man. I would do/have done the same for my friends when they were in a tough spot and I could but I didn't expect anything in return. But I also know what your saying. Sometimes when my friends do the same for me I just don't fell right, but then I get the "Man we've been friends forever, its no big deal, whats mine is yours" talk

8. Oh and that game better have been black ops. I love that game, too bad I don't own it yet

9. I'm sorta in the same position.

I've known my friend zack for 5 years now but we didn't become close until like 2 years ago.

He ALWAYS smokes me out every time I see him and he's bought me countless bags of weed when I asked if he would buy me one cause I didn't have a job then. I've only smoked him out maybe 10-15 times but he is definitely in the 100s.

I feel so shitty.

10. $60 seems like a lot more money to someone with no job

11. I am very grateful. And yeah, I definately owe him one. Im thinking of stuff to get him dont know yet. Nice colonge sounds good. And yes, the game was black ops haha.

12. Haha if you put it that way yeah. I have no job, and really havent felt what its like to have alot of money on hand in a Longgg time. I need a job.

13. Just smoke him down a couple times. He already knows you are greatfull. A good friend for sure.

14. Blow him with altoids in your mouth.

15. Dude he's just a chill friend ! keep that kid around, he's the type of friend that's just like family isnt he?:smoke: it's nice having those kind.

16. do something nice for him Im sure he'll appreciate it just as much. Your lucky to have a good friend like that! Tis the season.

17. Around here where I grew up we had some basic rules that everyone understood. One of them was that nobody was supposed to spit on the basketball court because then we'd dribble the ball in it, and thats gross. The other rule we had was that if a friend bought you a $60 video game and you couldn't pay him back via a gift of similar value... you had to give him a blowjob.

18. simple as that

:smoke:

19. You are lucky to have a good friend, enjoy it :)

But don't take it for granted. make sure to reciprocate.

20. I'd just accept it, if he's got money then it's all good, he seems like a good friend. Just smile and enjoy it. If he's a good friend then that's all he'll want. Show the same generosity when you can.