I can see the future(probably not)

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by aaronthegerman, Mar 21, 2018.

1. I'm sceptical about everything until proven wrong and that applies especially to supposedly supernatural occurrences.
    However in the recent time I've noticed that many times my predictions of what's gonna happen next proved true.
    For example just a few minutes ago I was riding home when I saw a car standing there.
    My subconscious mind told me the driver'd ask for the way somewhere so I took my earphones out easily 50 yards before passing the car.
    It proved true.
    Similar things happened throughout this whole year. A thought crossed my mind and turned out to be an accurate prediction.

I like the theory of determinism. Everything that happens happens because of how the atoms move, the atoms movement is determined but we can't read their instructions thus the illusion of coincidence and free will. Everything from taking a shit to fucking a girl is based on equations.

Maybe somewhere in the debts of my mind a lonely brain cell does the math all day. But even if you have an equation it won't give any concrete results until you have a number for the variables.
    Where if so did my mind get numbers from?
    Maybe I'm a genius without knowing it.
    Or a psychic.
    Or a little insane

• Like Like x 2
  2. #2 Praetorian, Mar 24, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2018

3. So good old Lucy is to blame. I can live with that

4. Most people misunderstand prophecy, they think that it is alone, as the ability to predict the future. But the requirement of prophecy is wisdom, and to know basic universal laws.
    Synchronicity yes, and on that note, here's a little study I've completed recently.
    And to add more onto that, think of everything in this way, and then this order. Life is into itself, knowledge changes alongside of life, as much as life changes. How do you find balance in an ever-changing world? Everything and everybody in life is its own variable, each person and thing fluctuates between other people or things. All variables are aligned to change, whether by force or by choice. Now the question is, what is the common thread of it all? The present, then past, then future, to account for the universal averages of everything, you'll know the truth which cannot be expressed with our limited language.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Who’s trump firing next dude and will “ the rock “ actually be president in 2020

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Donald trump jr.
    The rock will be too busy making generic movies

7. Released strait to yard sale next to the Nicolace cage movies

8. Gave the post a like but would also add that anything that changes was only a temporary appearance therefore one can argue (as many Sages, teachers or Masters do) that only that which is Non-Changing is Truth, the rest of it was images similar to night dreams...

Yes, because we can feel that a rock is hard and a rose petal soft with the senses at hand (no pun) from these terrestrial communication exploratory devices we call "bodies" that we identify with as "i, me, mine" THIS dream in the so called "waking state" is hard to awaken from... my take is that if not before, the instant the soul leaves the body (so far 13 million documented NDE's) we realize, yes it was indeed a dream too...

A dream made up by an ego which was only a collection of thoughts, concepts, judgements and desires... but it was fun (or hell) while it seemed to last... lol

9. The future does not exist. Just try getting there today!

Did you say you saw a car just standing there?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1