I can see near future in my dreams

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by hydrooGroww, Jul 26, 2013.

1. I just wanna start off by saying please excuse my grammar due to the lack of fucks givin. Anyway in my dreams ive been seeing old friends that i havent talked to in months trying to say wassup to me then the next day getting multple missed phone calls from that very person. Its happend twice with the same person. Or i would have a dream about this person im trying to avoid and then that person showed up at my door. Before i met my current gf i was missing my long loat love so i would dream about her then one time some random girl came into the dream and i swear its the girlfriend i have now shes littarly my dream girl. Then these past few nights ive been having dreams about my first true love and before this ive allways tried to get ahold of her on facebook but she doesnt have one or a phone and i dont go to the same school as her anymore and i heard she was moving to mexico so i thought i would never see her again and she was always weird about making social networking sights. Anyways i just made an instagram after all this time cause my friend convinced me and was looking through some pics on there and me and the girl have a few mutal and i see her and i just figuerd that would be the only pics i would ever get to see of her then o accidently clicked on it and bam her insta profile pops up and knowing her i never woulda thought she would have made one. But its just weird how i keep having dreams about people then running into them somehow the next day. Dreams are so mysterious. after i started smoking weed i became really shy and anxious so i had to quite but even after i quite i still had anxiety and i wanted my old confidence back. But in my dreams i relized i was confident and that all those awsome dreams i had were controlled by me and that i could be powerful and confident again and thats how i got rid of my anxiety and started getting the poonanny :)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. sometimes we know things before we consciously know them

dreams are fun creative way to coach us into living that out in our actual daily life

3. Consciousness is not bound by time, but it is through the belief that it is that we do not realize our true capabilities.

4. shoooooooot  :smoking:

Separate your ideas into paragraphs. 

6. ^ He was just streaming consciousness and writing it that way. He'd have needed to give more fucks because paragraphs and grammar are the same thing. I'm glad he was able to just get it out rather than feel a need to edit it. I ought to do more of it myself.

7. #7 esseff, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    Why did you feel like telling us that I wonder? I am interested, don't get me wrong, in anyone who has experiences like that, because they hint at there being more to life than we usually realise.

Are you saying that you were able to use the dream to let go of smoking cannabis, which you felt wasn't working for you because of feeling anxious and shy, and as a result, it took away your confidence because you didn't feel you could be yourself under its influence?

I get the feeling you were high when you posted that.

8. Well when i first started smoking i was hooked i loved it and had a good ole time. Every single day i would make it my mission to get weed cause i had very easy accses to it and i smoked weed about 3-4 times every single day for about 2 years and it wasnt no reggie i live in the northwest and get the dank. But twords the end i noticed it was really affecting me and i was nervous to do normal things or go to school cause i was high all the time and i became really self concious.
    But before i started smoking i was out going and confident and wasnt afraid to talk to people at all. So i knew i had to quit because i was on the verge of killing myself i felt like such a nobody and a no life cause i littarly would just sit home and smoke weed. So i stoped smoking weed but i was still very nervous about things and self concious and not confident. But you know how everyone has those awsome dreams where you look like a bad ass or talk to that one girl youve always wanted to talk to and say all the perfect shit lol. Oh and i felt stupid and anti social after smoking but that was just due to lack of confidence. Then i relized in my dreams im a fuckin baddass and i still have my confidence in me and that im going to die one day so i have to make this shit last. Like my dreams were bassically like visual pep talks or maybe a better way to decribe it is like a visual game plan. So i just started living life like a dream and not letting anything hold me back and now that im out of my depression im in the present day with a beautiful ass girlfriend making my time on this earth last.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: