i can see hairs how long before i see flowers???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jayjay5396, Nov 6, 2011.

1. hi i'm propper buzzin me, just checked my babys and the tallest plant has hairs when will i see the bud i'm soo excited feel like dancing ha ha

2. I am in the same spot at the moment, having been flowering for around 2-3 weeks now naturally. Though I have been told that due to bringing the plant inside as I was worried about the cold weather setting in, that it could have messed up the light cycle and now anything could happen, it could take 10 weeks to flower or another few months.

At the moment I am building mentally for a setup, when the time is right I will have lights, grow and everything but for now the plant stands alone to do what it can.

What strain is yours? Mine was just some bagseed, only 1 of 10 that germinated but it's not been a bad plant so far, quite a few bud spots so far but I hear that it can take upto 10 weeks to flower depending on your setup.

3. depending on the strain it could take considerably longer than 10 weeks of flowering, some pure sativas take more than 14 weeks of flowering, a good example is delta 9's mekong haze which takes up to 18 weeks to fully mature!

4. i'm not sure on the strain its ether Big Bud XXL or Lemon Kush they only small plants the tallest is only 16inches the smallest is 14inches they both fat bushy plants

5. Those "hairs" are pistils and are a part of the flower. They come out of the pistlline sacs, also known as calyx's, which are the main part of the flowers. It means that your bud sites are forming. You should start seeing significant flowering before too long depending on lighting, etc.

Keep in mind, however, that after the initial buds form growth typically slows for a time and the buds put on a lot of their final weight during the last two weeks or so of flowering.

6. #6 jayjay5396, Nov 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2011

the only way i can describe the hairs they look like small white pipe cleaners, the on 12/12 under hps400 always have been since seed