I can see auras while high!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Green Toker, Sep 17, 2011.

1. #1 The Green Toker, Sep 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2011
    Just found out I can see Auras exceptionally well while high. A while back I made a thread trying to describe the visual aspect of my high. After doing some random you tube searching I came across auras. Your gonna have to view some videos on auras for yourself. I didn't know what I was seeing was the aura of objects! It's pretty darn cool too! Like if I focus on something while high then I focus my direct vision away from the object, I see its aura! :smoke:

Here us the thread of my describing me seeing auras before having a clue what they were. http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/826895-visual-aspect-my-high.html

Well, I was given a 48hr code by a generous fellow stoner in TN! His name is Goopus, if you see him on the city, give him a big thanks for being nice. This means I no longer need a code.Also, anyone have a free 48hr xbox live, I recently fixed my xbox 360 after it went through a house fire. I was given halo reach and I need to play badly!! Any nice stoners out there wanna give me a 48hr pass? I used to make halo 3 forge videos and I'd like to give my 6000 subscribers content from the new halo, halo reach! Never heard of me? http://www.youtube.com/user/bigwodee84?feature=mhee A note, the first video on my page was fucked up and is not my video recording quality at its best.

2. can't play halo with a 48 hour code sorry.

3. Mann, yea you can. I used to do it on halo 3 all the time and I'm pretty sure I've done it on reach! Send me one if you got it and ill test that theory for you :smoke:

4. i like how you rolled 2 topics into one thread, clutter on gc.

5. The only clutter I see on grasscity is your post :rolleyes:

6. I have an extra code but I'm gonna give it to my brother. Sorry, man.

7. Oh man, oh man, its alright man I hear ya. Would be cool if you'd send it tho, tell your bro to fuck off your giving it to some random dude over the internet, haha just kiddin.

8. i used to be able to see auras when i was experimenting with chakras and chi....

9. You people who say you see these things... Have you done E? because i see some things when im high but only after i had done E. I can still see these things(its really hard to explain, best i can do is that everything "flashes") if i get really high. Only done E once. I call it after effects, and ive had them for 3 months+.

10. So you created a thread which was really a link to another thread like the one we just left, all for the purpose of sneaking in a question about Xbox live?

How pointless is that?! Why not just create a thread asking for the code in the gamer section?

11. You know what? He doesn't even like playing Xbox. I'll pm you the code bro. If I post it on here, some smartass will enter it as quick as he can to deny you it.

12. Well, I created a thread linking to another thread because it was relevant to the situation. The point being that I saw auras way before I knew what they were. I kinda threw that xbox live part in there becuase I'm pretty stoned and I would like to play some reach. Thanks for Goopus I get to enjoy xboxlive till payday! :):wave:

13. [quote name='"Area 11"']You people who say you see these things... Have you done E? because i see some things when im high but only after i had done E. I can still see these things(its really hard to explain, best i can do is that everything "flashes") if i get really high. Only done E once. I call it after effects, and ive had them for 3 months+.[/quote]

Auras are very real. I can see them sober, baked, tripping, you name it. If I focus my vision to see them, I can. I can also manipulate my aura and its energy, move it how I need it, make it grow, make it focus on certain areas if my body.

But, I wasn't capable of any of it until I had done 'unmentionables' and expanded my mind past what I thought was physically capable. Once I had experienced reality that wasn't physical or tangible, I could realize the true capabilities of my mind and consciousness.

Edit: sorry if this is a little off topic from your question. I personally have never done E, but I've done others.

14. i want whatever it is you're smoking

15. Umm, It seems to me like seeing someones "aura" could give you absolute power over them. Either that or I watch way too much anime.

16. [quote name='"Area 11"']

Umm, It seems to me like seeing someones "aura" could give you absolute power over them. Either that or I watch way too much anime.[/quote]

i can't manipulate others energy, just see it. It's a pretty passive gift.

17. I see what you did here, sneaky snake

18. Wipe you're glasses clean; you're just stoned. :smoke:

19. whenever i wake up from a mid sleep and i go walk around, if it bright enough, i can always see like these darkish waves kind of like foggy smoky waves all around objects, its weird.

20. And you're just closed minded.