I can roll but...

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by xLY, Jul 24, 2011.

1. They come out smokable but I can't roll with a filter and they don't look as neat and nice as other peoples.

Has anyone found a vid or someone who helped them better their rolling?

2. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB44HdBZrz8[/ame]

:smoke:

3. You just gotta keep practicing. I wasn't good for a long time then it just kinda clicked one day.... :smoke:

4. Alright, I've rolled three tonight and a problem I have is that they catch on fire.

Not like the part where I want to start smoking but like the whole first half of the joint. I'm not stressin about it 'cause I got a lot but it's aggravating.

Is it too loose?

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyJ8vbPtKeI]‪How to Roll a Joint with a Card‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

6. It's nice, but it also sucks because nobody smokes papers THAT small.

If you can't roll papers that small yourself, you have a physical condition.

And no, that trick won't work for king size either. Tried it ages ago, failed.

7. rolling cones is the way to go if rolling just isnt your style

what you do is you find yourself something small and cylindrical
    something like a pencil, and you wrap your rolling paper around
    it and lick it sealed around the pencil.

once the seal is dried you can remove it from the pencil and add a filter
    easily by rolling up a small strip of construction paper tightly and
    releasing it inside. it should expand and fit the tube you made quite nicely

the next step is simply filling and compressing your weed inside of the
    cylindrical tube you made. when i roll the cone method way i like to
    use the ink tube from a small bic pen to push the weed down to the
    cardboard roach you inserted. the trick is to add the weed slowly and
    to not pack it down too tight with the pen.

when the tube is nearly full, you simply twist the end, and its ready to smoke

+rep if you found this helpfull pls :p

8. the reason half of your joint lights on fire, is simply because your rolling your joint too loose. if a joint is really loose, it tends to smoke faster. if your joint is not even and has many loose points throughout the joint you will find that your joint will burn unevenly or sometimes only on one side.

9. I suck at rolling joints but a beast at rolling blunts idk why but its just easier to tuck in a blunt, but I don't always like smoking blunts so I got a rolling machine for really cheap on amazon and now my joints are perfect and last really long because u roll them tighter with a rolling machine.

10. We smoke small papers where I'm from so I've always really used the card method. However, practice makes perfect with hand rolls. The trick is to never let your thumb and index finger on your roach side hand let go of the roach. It takes a while to get used to it but if you go out and buy a pack of papers and keep rerolling the same stash until you get done with the pack then you'll have it down well enough.