I can only ... when Im high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lxxf, Aug 27, 2013.

1. I've recently discovered that I seem to only be able to cry when I'm high. Is this at all normal? I'm really confused. 

2. I can only play The Last of Us when I'm high. If I'm sober, the entire story mode is a waste. 

3. I played the entire story sober and it was amazing to me.

4. It's just too much for me when sober man, that game is something else. 

5. Freestyle rap. I can go when sober but people tell me when I'm high I got a biggie smalls style flow lol.

6. does function count? 

Like I can only function when high? 

7. I don't even go cinemas anymore if I'm not blitzed. Being blitzed can make a movie with a star rating of 3/5 seem like a solid 5/5 wen I'm faded. Gotta get my monies worth by any means necessary

8. I can only turbo post on GC for hours and hours all day every day.

9. I can only drink root beer when I'm high. I hate the taste otherwise.

10. I only have sex when I'm high. I'm so much more in tune with a woman's body.
    It unleashes my primal instinct of a man to fuck the shit out of a female, all while having my more romantic moments.

I fucking love it.

11. I seriously have absolutely no idea whats going in the movie when im blazed down there

12. #13 stoned4bed, Aug 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2013
    I can only eat a banana when im high
    Sober: not good
    High: nutritious wonderland

Also i can only read books when im high
    If im sober , without noticing i read pages without actually knowing what ive just read
    So i gotta reread it

13. I can only be high when I'm high. So many people talk about things that kill a high/sober up, a popular one is cops. I've been arrested while stoned out of my mind and I actually had fun because observed how the cups acted and it was interesting the precautions they take in case you try to run or attack them. After they read me my rights they decided just to give me a court date and let me go and I walked away with a stoned grin. And the friend I was with said he completely lost his high.

14. I can only enjoy life when I'm high

15. Watch glee while high. Terrible show lol

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. i can only actually focus on work i need completed when im high... some of the stuff i may write down is a little questionable though  :smoke: