I can only afford to get one PS3 game, what should i buy?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by beefybud, Jul 6, 2010.

1. I'm a poor college student and don't get to buy new games that much so what is the one game i should def buy no matter what. Whats gonna be the most fun to play blazed? i already have MW2, GTA4 and RDR.

2. Resident Evil 5, for SURE.

• Good continuation of the storyline
    • Excellent co-op story mode AND arcade (Mercenaries) mode
    • Awesome, gory, sometimes super-hard bosses
    • Seriously challenging gameplay (more action than survival horror this game around, but you'll still find yourself scraping for more ammo)
    • Killer co-op
    • Beautiful graphics, gnarly sound effects
    • Plenty of special features to unlock
    • THE MERCENARIEEEEEEEES
    • "Hey, it's Co-op again, yeah, hi, I'm pretty cool."

Seriously, if you buy this game, you will thank yourself later.

3. Something to Challenge your mind i say

4. If I had a ps3 Skate 3 is the only game I would have.

At my dorms my roommate had a ps3 and I bought a copy of skate 2 that I played exclusively. Fuck that FIFA bullshit, is that really entertaining?

5. Oblivion or Fallout 3.

6. get fallout 3 man. get the game of the year edition. it comes with the DLC. that game rapes dude. or like the other dude said, Resident evil 5, if you haven't already played it.

7. Uncharted 2 mann, try and get both 1 and 2 they shouldnt cost too much, great story in U1, excelent story in U2 and awsome multiplayer

8. battlefield bad company 2 hands down

9. MGS4 of course!

10. Call of Duty: Black Ops 11/09/10 :hello:

11. Demon's souls! FO3 is an excellent choice also.

12. god of war 3 if you want a good single player or battlefield if you want a good multi player, i heard there suppose to release a coop campaign

13. The ps3 can play older games right? If so then I would go out and buy a fuckload of old games, games that you never got to play as a kid, games that you played too much as a kid, you know.

14. not all ps3 i think you need the old 40gb one that they dont sell anymore =/

they made it so you can only get old games on the network

15. Ah fuck them up the ass.

16. God of war 3 is great

17. Red Dead Redemption

I wish they had Left 4 Dead 2 for PS3....

18. thanks for all the replies. I think i've narrowed it down to either fallout 3 or oblivion. any opinions on which?

19. All the PS3 models (not sure with slim) can play *most* ps1 games, while only 1 or 2 models can play ps2 games.

Both are excellent games, what do you want more? A post-apocalyptic game where you roam the wasteland scavenging every garbage can for supplies, battling raiders, slavers, and super mutants. Or a large adventure in a lush land with tons of unique quests, weapons/armor, and enemies.

20. Dude get Metal Gear Solid 4! its a greatest hit, so you can get it cheaper, and i promise you that you will enjoy it:hello: