I can not wait until my plants start smelling

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Suppa_K, Jan 22, 2010.

1. I thought they only really smell when in flowering, and I am sure they do more, but I stuck my nose into one of my 3 week old plants and it actually had a faint weed smell. My friend told me to try rubbing the stem and smell your finger and i was surprised that small plants emit the bud odor.

It must be great for people who have older/larger plants or ones in flowering how your house or room must smell all the time, there is honestly nothing better then the scent of raw marijuana.

2. Fool you must be high.. that shit was random.

3. i'm glad u like marijuana so much, wait till like week 3 of veg, ur plants will stink even more. :hello:
    happy growing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah, Im in week 5 of flowing and the smell stinks so good already. I cant wait till right before harvest...that smell will hopefully be staaaaaaaanky.:hello:

5. Yes, when my heater kicks on...Boom! Freshness.But 95% of the time it smells like the dankest anyway.

6. ha ha ha ha ye man iv got my plant in a cubard in the kittchen every time i walk in there i say to my missis my plant is stinking ...an she says ye i no it does but sounding not as enthusiastic as me but im always rubbing the stem an i love the smell off it .....any way im growing the 1 cheese plant its my second grow but my first 1 didnt smell like this ...my plant is about 2 an a half weeks old now it was from a cutting it getting pretty big an fast aswell im just looking forward to putting that shit in my rizla an chill out on the xbox pro evo 2010 lol

7. I love smelling my plants they smell amazing

8. I had a sour diesel skunk hybrid, and when it got about 6 inches it started smelling more and more...Eventually my whole basement smelled, not that bad, but it was DEFINATELY there. In veg too! Mmmmmmm :love: