Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i can not get weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nomotivation, Apr 4, 2011.

1. #1 nomotivation, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    I didn't buy this week because I had exams. Now I'm dying to smoke, and I can not get bud I have tried over 5 dealers. a kid in my town ratted on the kids pushing weight... MY LIFE SUCKS

recommendations?

2. Sounds like how it is here in baton rouge..... dry as a bone, for me atleast

3. grow your own homie! that would eliminate the problem. But I would advise asking anyone and everyone you can even people you havent talked to in a while I'm sure somone in your college town is trying DESPERATELY to get rid of some bud.

4. Go fucking outside and play.

5. were the dealers ratted out by the kids mom by any chance?

6. read a book, learn a new skill. weed is fun, but not having it should not ruin your life man

7. If u pick up from my house I will supply u with pounds for cost ok?

8. Thanks bro im a fucking college student studying engineering i have enough fucking books

9. This is very true. If it is ruining your life, perhaps you should consider taking a break. Addiction is never fun.

10. omg... i just stopped for the week i have the week off its completely a ruined week

11. Not having marijuana ruined your week?

Dude you need some more hobbies

12. ^is this not a sarcastic post? sure seems like it...

13. i dont usually smoke but when I do , I do nothing and I enjoy it.

14. I think i know what your talking about, she ran up with a video camera and shit?

15. na someone got busted and dropped names , and then some heroin addict dropped the rest

16. Purchasing an eighth weekly is not usually smoking?

17. play some basketball

18. only in march and october every 4 years

19. yea dude come drive to my house up in north jersey ill help u out....(this is gonna get me banned):eek:

20. i mean im a cool guy...